• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

13 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fuck a duck, I'm nervous.... Comon you Blues.... let's smash these gooners tonight. We need some BIG performances from Kova and Barkley.... Hazard masterclass incoming.... KTBFFH!

Finally someone with a positive comment and attitude. Going by some of the reactions on here you would think uefa had given arsenal a 3-0 headstart.

Come on Chelsea 

19 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Finally someone with a positive comment and attitude. Going by some of the reactions on here you would think uefa had given arsenal a 3-0 headstart.

Come on Chelsea 

Trust me... we are bringing that 🏆 home tonight. 😁

10 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

We won't. Don't know why but I am fairly confident for tomorrow. They are bigger bottlers. Will be under far more pressure. And hazard will have the perfect send off.

27 minutes ago, DDA said:

Trust me... we are bringing that 🏆 home tonight. 😁

I know 😍

Today finals will be decided on how Hazard plays ... as simple as that!!! 

I dont have hope from anyone specially with RLC, Kante not there and the fact that we have miraculous qualified for CL next season ... If Hazard wants another title then he will be rally the game else Arsenal to win because they want this more than us. 

12 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

We won't. Don't know why but I am fairly confident for tomorrow. They are bigger bottlers. Will be under far more pressure. And hazard will have the perfect send off.

We are defensively disastrous, we have a sub par midfield, we have one semi decent striker, one world class player who may or may not turn up as is his form and the choice of Pedro or Willian (actually like Pedro) Add to that a manager who is a complete tit, who commands no respect and throws tantrums in front of live cameras.... Don't see it myself but always optimistic 🙄

40 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Also big Pete will be happy. Seen pictures of the stadium lit up red, red lights outside, a lot of red in the ads.... The omens 😭

Hopefully it goes like 2008 for him

Chelsea reveal real reason Sarri stormed out of training

https://www.football365.com/news/chelsea-reveal-real-reason-sarri-stormed-out-of-training

Maurizio Sarri appeared to storm out of training on the eve of Chelsea’s Europa League final against Arsenal in Baku.

The Blues manager threw his club baseball cap to the turf, kicked it, picked it up and threw it down again, before walking down the Baku Olympic Stadium tunnel.

The incident came just hours after Sarri had revealed the growing love for his players amid rumours surrounding his long-term future.

A Chelsea spokesman said: “Maurizio’s frustration displayed at the end of training was not related to any of his players, but was due to not being able to practise set-plays in the final 15 minutes of the hour-long training session as it remained open to media.”

Sarri has already led Chelsea to next term’s Champions League courtesy of a third-place Premier League finish, but doubts remain over his Stamford Bridge tenure after an often fractious first campaign in London.

“The beginning of the season was really very difficult for me to understand my players, the mentality,” said Sarri.

“But after a very difficult month in January, in February they started to change, I think, probably I changed, I don’t know.

“In this moment I love them, because I have 20, 22 wonderful men and wonderful players. So now I am really very happy with them.

“And of course I have to consider it for the future. And I have to consider that I love English football, I love the Premier League.”

snip