• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Meh we lose we lose. Least we have champions league.. Just rather it wasn't to Arsenal! We win.. Be a surprise haha. So optimistic for this one not! 
Won't be surprised if we lose... Long as we don't miss chances and faff around and do the usual play

You you sitting on your panick button stand up and get a hold of yourself

My Brother is gonna go amok if Chel beat his beloved Arsenal, we have awesome banter when the 2 Clubs meet, we use 3-4 different languages dissing each others team, its pure delight......lets kick their asses and enjoy the mayhem, kick back and Watch AFTV.

Tonight could be the making or breaking of Barkley tonight. He needs to show up massively and give us an attacking threat from midfield.

He needs to stop playing within himself, which I feel he has been doing most of the season (too worried to make mistakes rather than taking the game by the scruff of the neck like RLC has done in recent weeks)

With Loftus-Cheek out long term and the ban, this could be the start of him nailing down a pretty regular role for next season and we need him to perform.

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Noises also that Pedro has had a knock too.

We are naked then......if Sarri goes out and play foot with them I will be fuming. Sit back and hit them hard, cuz you can bet both Auba and Laca will start for them.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Noises also that Pedro has had a knock too.

Well fuck, if we are going to pull this off it is truly going to be a smash 'n grab job.:(

We have significant weaknesses at both CB's, LB, 2 of 3 MF positions, RW, and CF.

It is all down to Kepa, Azpi, Jorginho, and Eden. Hopefully a few others have the game of their lives.

At least Arse have a shit back 4 or 5. Those 2 strikers, though, with Özil feeding them, are going to be hellhounds to contain.

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Well fuck, if we are going to pull this off it is truly going to be a smash 'n grab job.:(

We have significant weaknesses at both CB's, LB, 2 of 3 MF positions, RW, and CF.

It is all down to Kepa, Azpi, Jorginho, and Eden. Hopefully a few others have the game of their lives.

At least Arse have a shit back 4 or 5. Those 2 strikers, though, with Özil feeding them, are going to be hellhounds to contain.

It's not ideal and I must admit I'm not overly confident about tonight but I do think Arsenal are being talked up like they're prime Barcelona.

The two strikers are a huge goal threat but beyond that Ozil is very hit and miss (and will they even risk playing him) and Ramsey is a big loss too for them. The rest of their team is pretty average - even with the losses in our midfield I still wouldn't look at Arsenal's and think it's any better than ours. We should still be capable of dominating possession against them in the middle, especially if they play with two up top.

And that defence is pretty woeful. If Cech plays, he isn't the keeper we remember either. Beyond Hazard, our attacking options aren't consistent but Giroud can be a handful to any centre back who tries to go toe to toe with him (which Mustafi will try to do) and Willian/Pedro on their day can do some damage to that back line.

It's all about our big players turning up like you said, especially Hazard, but also a couple of others putting in a big performance that they're capable of but just inconsistent in doing (Willian/Pedro, Luiz, etc)

Without Kante in midfield we will be even more exposed defensively. Pretty sure Sarri will go with false 9 in this game to make us more compact
If Pedro does have a knock, that isn't an option.