• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

I dont think they did one for the Champions League cause remember checking which is surprising considering how big of a event it was.  Though they did one for FA Cup that year so maybe didn't fancy doing 2.

Know they've done other FA Cup ones but maybe cause earlier in the day? Who knows. 

From Arsenal's website doesn't seem they are either 

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

….and no beam back to SB. They might as well drop Football Club from the name.

Moscow all the bars in SB were packed you couldn't get near the ground we watched it in the Seven Stars most of Chelsea old and notorious boys in there. It was a Wednesday and I don't think there was a beamback as such as the game was on ITV. Pretty sure there wasn't one for Munich besides I couldn't watch Chelsea on a beamback without a pint in my hand FB !. I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this.

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Moscow all the bars in SB were packed you couldn't get near the ground we watched it in the Seven Stars most of Chelsea old and notorious boys in there. It was a Wednesday and I don't think there was a beamback as such as the game was on ITV. Pretty sure there wasn't one for Munich besides I couldn't watch Chelsea on a beamback without a pint in my hand FB !. I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this.

The mood for the Moscow one had there been a beamback...

The FA Cup ones were always fun. Just remember Everton some guy had gone to put his bet on and time he'd sat down Everton had scored with their super quick goal so been a bit of a waste. Woops. 

Ah crap!!!