• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now instead of praise for our performances and the fact we played pretty well. It's all headlines about power play and the rot at the club.. 

Alonso shouldn't be anywhere near 11 till the end of the season...  Emerson is million miles ahead of him... It's ridiculous members here saying Alonso is better than Emerson

I am fuming. Why not keep the flag down then see after VAR whether he is on or not? Ridiculous. Anyway. Proud of the boys for the performance today and showing they are behind Sarri.

Just now, coolhead23 said:

So what Kepa did was right and what Sarri did wasnt? It's a reaction which is justified. And being the manager he can chose to sub a player as & when he wants and more IMPORTANTLY the player has to accept the decision. Come on!!! 

Like I said it's Sarri job on the line not Kepa's ... Player has to show respect to the gaffer's decision ... doesnt matter if you like him or not. 

Where did I imply or said that Kepa was right??

"I know how good Willy Caballero is on penalties, last time we won it he won it for us so I didn't want him to come on! It didn't happen in the end.

"Of course I have never seen it, I wish I could do it whenever I get subbed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

How can u say sarri acted like a child, this has never happened before and it's a complete lack of disapline and respect, he's been totally made to look a fool.

He almost abandoned the team along with the outburst. I remember Conte and Costa being in similar situation when Costa didnt want to leave the pitch. Conte was pissed but he didnt create the scene.

Also where was communiction? Kepa was pointing he is not injured and Sarri/Zola kept shouting something back.

Was this sub tactical to bring Willy on or Sarri thought Kepa is not fully fit? Im sure neither had any idea what the other side story was. Thats why I blame all of them for being dicks and hurting this club right before pens. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Mana said:

He may not now with that outrage...he was walking off the tunnel abandoning his team during the match...luckily he changed his mind in the last second.

What can Sarri do? You do know he can sub him off after extra time right?

What do you care u cunt , you were happy for us to lose as long as we win against Spurs ,was your comment wasn't it?! 

Anyone got video of Sarri having to be pulled away by Rudiger before the huddle for penalties?

At least that's how BBC worded it as... 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yoi should back Kepa. He is a VASTLY superior GK to Willie, and was dit enough to continue. Sarri made it drama, not him.

Sarri clearly has no control over the dressing room unfortunately. That debacle just proved that. 

A proper manager would've established his authority. He wouldve walked up to him and told him that regardless of how eager he is, he'll never play a chelsea game if he doesn't leave. This set a dangerous precedent. A manager who cant manage. 

Keep a will need to be dealt with harshly, so that this doesnt happen again. Idc if your ego was in tatters after 6 goals. You do what you're told by the person in authority. And if you don't agree with, show it in a constructive way. Not in front of the whole world, making a laughing stock of the club that made you the most expensive goal keeper in the world. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mccg said:

What do you care u cunt , you were happy for us to lose as long as we win against Spurs ,was your comment wasn't it?! 

Trying to change the topic and calling me a c***. Classy.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

He almost abandoned the team along with the outburst. I remember Conte and Costa being in similar situation when Costa didnt want to leave the pitch. Conte was pissed but he didnt create the scene.

Also where was communiction? Kepa was pointing he is not injured and Sarri/Zola kept shouting something back.

Was this sub tactical to bring Willy on or Sarri thought Kepa is not fully fit? Im sure neither had any idea what the other side story was. Thats why I blame all of them for being dicks and hurting this club right before pens. 

Are you kidding me? This is a freaking final. You really sound like a hater. 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

It is a question ... because the way Sarri is getting a stick from your end (on the Kepa's incident) it seems that Kepa was not wrong in his action. It an assumption I have based on your views. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Yoi should back Kepa. He is a VASTLY superior GK to Willie, and was dit enough to continue. Sarri made it drama, not him.

Skills doesn't come into this, am quite happy for kepa to leave now really don't need player like that here.

Just now, Starman60 said:

I may not be a big Sarri fan at the moment, but I really feel soory for him after that. Kepa should have come off...End of. Sarri may not always be right, but he is the boss. He got no backing from his backroom team, his captain or his players and I dont blame him one bit for losing it.Can you imagine if John Terry was out there,? he'd have kicked Kepa's arse all the way to the touchline to get him off...Loyalty guys, you donnt have it.

And its been like this for so long. Its the problem we've had. Just different players 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Exactly it is all Sarri fault. He should have been very calm and composed. He should show no emotion like Conte. But it does not matter, it is Sarri's fault 

You know if they had their shit together behind the scenes, on training ground, etc... this situation would never happen. 

If those two were friendly prior to match, they wouldnt make such a scene. Either of them. The communication would be good. 

What happend was like two idiots ignoring and screaming at each other.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Skills doesn't come into this, am quite happy for kepa to leave now really don't need player like that here.

IMHO that is suicidal to the cub as potential WC contender

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know he is. But if the coach wants him out, he has to go. It’s Sarri’s head on the line, not Kepa’s. This shows player power.

Just now, coolhead23 said:

It is a question ... because the way Sarri is getting a stick from your end (on the Kepa's incident) it seems that Kepa was not wrong in his action. It an assumption I have based on your views. 

They are BOTH wrong. No one is right here.