• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now instead of praise for our performances and the fact we played pretty well. It's all headlines about power play and the rot at the club.. 

Alonso shouldn't be anywhere near 11 till the end of the season...  Emerson is million miles ahead of him... It's ridiculous members here saying Alonso is better than Emerson

I am fuming. Why not keep the flag down then see after VAR whether he is on or not? Ridiculous. Anyway. Proud of the boys for the performance today and showing they are behind Sarri.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Disappointing that no player on the pitch stepped in to sort out the Sarri-Kepa situation especially captain Azpi. Where are the leaders in this team? There is a clear lack of leadership within the club which has been the case ever since the old guard left. 

Shows what a mess the club is at the moment. Feel bad for Sarri

That's it. No one came to support. You can't do that! Seriously. So much disrespect and for everyone to see. 

I feel sorry for him and hope he goes. Shouldn't get treated like that. 

If did that in a job role you'd get the flick

• Like 3
Just now, coolhead23 said:

Sorry but what was Sarri suppose to do ... He's the one who decide not the players, it's his job on the line not Kepa's or anyone else. 

He mite not have the job to have a word behind closed door! 

He may not now with that outrage...he was walking off the tunnel abandoning his team during the match...luckily he changed his mind in the last second.

What can Sarri do? You do know he can sub him off after extra time right?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Even after such good display they manage to fuck it up with drama that will now drag our crisis even further and make it bigger than it is already. 

A manager doesnt lose cool unless its for the team benefit. Any manager would understand Kepa decision to stay on and continue with game. Sarri got offended and he had to explode just to prove a point and completely destroy the mentality of team. Kepa should leave the pitch if that is manager decision, even if that decision is completely wrong. This shit goes all ways, from manager to players being absolute turds instead of benefiting the club.

Also where the fuck was comunication? Where was our captain in this situation? 

we have no real captaind, leaders or any order in the house, it just shows how massive of an imfluence Terry was in the locker room, no one has come close to that after he left.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nah sorry your totally wrong i woulsd of been happy if he went on the pitch him self and dragged that disrespectful cunt off

And cause more drama, and getting the club fined? Are you crazy?

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

Any manager will be livid if he is trying to sub a player and he does not want to come off. You are crazy. 

I blamed both. They both acted like children. Players did too for not sorting it out. They just stood there like dicks and kept patting Kepa instead of dragging him to Sarri to talk like civilized people.

• Like 1
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

I don't give a fuck what kepa did it un fucking believable. And for ppl to sit on this forum and still blame sarri am sorry but your completely fucking deluded 

I am not deluded. We all know what Kepa did is wrong. That’s not the argument here. It’s Sarri’s player management. It’s poor, and you shouldn’t behave like that IN THE FINAL WHERE EVERYONE WAS WATCHING. End of story. It’s embarrassing for us and the club,

Sarri should have dealt with him after the final whistle, and Sarri DID HAVE THE CHANCE to sub him off before pens.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

He may not now with that outrage...he was walking off the tunnel abandoning his team during the match...luckily he changed his mind in the last second.

Exactly it is all Sarri fault. He should have been very calm and composed. He should show no emotion like Conte. But it does not matter, it is Sarri's fault 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No you fuck off and stop swamping this forum like it's your facebook page you are the epitome of the spoilt plastic fan and basically the reason I don't post here anymore. 

Lol at plastic btw. A plastic settles for whatever the club tosses out. I refuse to let you re-define refusal to call out systemic massive issues as plastic.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mana said:

you sound like you've never been beyond mad in your life. good for you.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

So what Kepa did was right and what Sarri did wasnt? It's a reaction which is justified. And being the manager he can chose to sub a player as & when he wants and more IMPORTANTLY the player has to accept the decision. Come on!!! 

Like I said it's Sarri job on the line not Kepa's ... Player has to show respect to the gaffer's decision ... doesnt matter if you like him or not. 

• Like 2