• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

How can u say sarri acted like a child, this has never happened before and it's a complete lack of disapline and respect, he's been totally made to look a fool.

He almost abandoned the team along with the outburst. I remember Conte and Costa being in similar situation when Costa didnt want to leave the pitch. Conte was pissed but he didnt create the scene.

Also where was communiction? Kepa was pointing he is not injured and Sarri/Zola kept shouting something back.

Was this sub tactical to bring Willy on or Sarri thought Kepa is not fully fit? Im sure neither had any idea what the other side story was. Thats why I blame all of them for being dicks and hurting this club right before pens. 

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

He may not now with that outrage...he was walking off the tunnel abandoning his team during the match...luckily he changed his mind in the last second.

What can Sarri do? You do know he can sub him off after extra time right?

What do you care u cunt , you were happy for us to lose as long as we win against Spurs ,was your comment wasn't it?! 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

He almost abandoned the team along with the outburst. I remember Conte and Costa being in similar situation when Costa didnt want to leave the pitch. Conte was pissed but he didnt create the scene.

Also where was communiction? Kepa was pointing he is not injured and Sarri/Zola kept shouting something back.

Was this sub tactical to bring Willy on or Sarri thought Kepa is not fully fit? Im sure neither had any idea what the other side story was. Thats why I blame all of them for being dicks and hurting this club right before pens. 

Are you kidding me? This is a freaking final. You really sound like a hater. 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Where did I imply or said that Kepa was right??

It is a question ... because the way Sarri is getting a stick from your end (on the Kepa's incident) it seems that Kepa was not wrong in his action. It an assumption I have based on your views. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Yoi should back Kepa. He is a VASTLY superior GK to Willie, and was dit enough to continue. Sarri made it drama, not him.

Skills doesn't come into this, am quite happy for kepa to leave now really don't need player like that here.

Just now, Starman60 said:

I may not be a big Sarri fan at the moment, but I really feel soory for him after that. Kepa should have come off...End of. Sarri may not always be right, but he is the boss. He got no backing from his backroom team, his captain or his players and I dont blame him one bit for losing it.Can you imagine if John Terry was out there,? he'd have kicked Kepa's arse all the way to the touchline to get him off...Loyalty guys, you donnt have it.

And its been like this for so long. Its the problem we've had. Just different players 

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Exactly it is all Sarri fault. He should have been very calm and composed. He should show no emotion like Conte. But it does not matter, it is Sarri's fault 

You know if they had their shit together behind the scenes, on training ground, etc... this situation would never happen. 

If those two were friendly prior to match, they wouldnt make such a scene. Either of them. The communication would be good. 

What happend was like two idiots ignoring and screaming at each other.

Just now, Mana said:

Trying to change the topic and calling me a c***. Classy.

No just stating facts you cunt , 20+ units of alco class goes out the window(im so sorry if u offended) , any so called supporter says what u said deserves to b called out!

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Are you kidding me? This is a freaking final. You really sound like a hater. 

You got that right. 

It was final and instead fighting like a group they let their personal bullshit come out in crucial moment.

You are also right that Im Sarri and Kepa hater right now. They both fucked up our chances to win the title. 

Im Chelsea fan and those two made a fucking drama right before the pens, hurting our chances.