• Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

We're going to win 4-2

I feel it in my waters

Told you, Malmo was irrelevant, they havent kicked a ball in 2 months, we'd have beaten them regardless.   This last 15mins of the half has been dog shit.  Sarri, do something

Barkley for kovacic

Willian for Pedro?

😂

We're superb!!! 

This is basic in game stupidity ... Lukaku is a decoy for United, he is clearly taking off the defense by just moving around and we are just blindly following him. He is holding us off, look where he is for both the goals ... not even in the box :) ... The threat is the direct runs from the middle. On the second goal, I said to myself ... there are 4 Chelsea players running with Rashford and look how we are going to open up ... voila!!! Seriously we are just superb!!! 

When the ball turns over quickly we are utterly clueless. It's our biggest Achilles heel. We have no recovery pace and leaves massive areas of the pitch completely vacant for opponents to attack.

That's down to coaching. If we're going to play this shape and system Alonso CANNOT bloody play! 

Hate to say this, but this Chelsea side (I wont say "team" because they're not) dont do come-backs. This could easily finish 4-0 to the rags. Jorginho, way too lightweight and brings absolutely nothing to the table. Alonso....well its fucking Alonso.....What did Sarri expect???? No fucking movement upfront either. We've been sussed out months ago and Sarri-ball just wont work. Goodbye Sarri, you're knowledge and understanding of the ENGLISH game is pure shite and you have failed to adapt to it. We are a joke, but I'm not fucking laughing

Just now, Starman60 said:

Hate to say this, but this Chelsea side (I wont say "team" because they're not) dont do come-backs. This could easily finish 4-0 to the rags. Jorginho, way too lightweight and brings absolutely nothing to the table. Alonso....well its fucking Alonso.....What did Sarri expect???? No fucking movement upfront either. We've been sussed out months ago and Sarri-ball just wont work. Goodbye Sarri, you're knowledge and understanding of the ENGLISH game is pure shite and you have failed to adapt to it. We are a joke, but I'm not fucking laughing

That's it. Our last comeback was in September! 

Enough is enough