Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Silver Linings Playbook, 9/10

Great film, I'm not a huge fan of rom-coms but this one was so good that I enjoyed every minute of it. Without a doubt one of the best films of last year, and I think it deserves all of the nominations that it has received at the Academy Awards.

Gonna watch A Serbian Film soon. Saw it being discussed in the pub and thought to myself "why the hell haven't I heard about this movie" even though I like sick shit. For example The Human Centipede 1 and 2 didn't gross me out like I'd hoped it would. Skimmed through it and it looks beautiful, gonna watch it all through soon. Will get back to you with thoughts.

So, done watching A Serbian Film, a movie which has shifted boundaries and changed the landscape of film industry forever. It contains sex, violence, blood, pedophilia, necrophilia and other important cinematographic elements, which make this masterpiece a classic. And despite its seeming shallowness, it actually hides an important moral, which will hopefully make you think twice about life as you know it. It doesn't feel like a low budget experimental movie done by people who know nothing what they're doing - acting is fine, camera work is professional, props look realistic, and most important of all - it has a meaningful and compelling plot.

A thrilling journey, an exciting rollercoaster, an experience you will never forget - The Film From Branislav Ivanovic's Homeland.

So, done watching A Serbian Film, a movie which has shifted boundaries and changed the landscape of film industry forever. It contains sex, violence, blood, pedophilia, necrophilia and other important cinematographic elements, which make this masterpiece a classic. And despite its seeming shallowness, it actually hides an important moral, which will hopefully make you think twice about life as you know it. It doesn't feel like a low budget experimental movie done by people who know nothing what they're doing - acting is fine, camera work is professional, props look realistic, and most important of all - it has a meaningful and compelling plot.

A thrilling journey, an exciting rollercoaster, an experience you will never forget - The Film From Branislav Ivanovic's Homeland.

I thought it was an idiotic film with no substance whatsoever whose only drawpoint lies within it's controversial subject matter. But that's just my opinion.

Mahmoud-Sarsaks-relatives-008.jpg

The life of Palestinian footballer who wanted to play for Wenger.

Didn't know there was a movie, but I'm familiar with his story. Incredible how he went on food strike for more than 3 months! This is how he looked after he was finally released:

(WARNING: image might be a bit disturbing)

sersk1.jpg

I thought it was an idiotic film with no substance whatsoever whose only drawpoint lies within it's controversial subject matter. But that's just my opinion.

Really? I think even Titanic doesn't have anything on it in terms of emotional substance. Movies like Requiem for a Dream and Pursuit of Happyness are a disgrace compared to it.

Silver Linings Playbook, 9/10

Great film, I'm not a huge fan of rom-coms but this one was so good that I enjoyed every minute of it. Without a doubt one of the best films of last year, and I think it deserves all of the nominations that it has received at the Academy Awards.

Was gonna watch it the other day but didn't feel overly bothered tbh, but ill give it a look after your review. :)

Have to agree with Spike. I'd read the director's comments on it allegorical content & he totally missed the mark. It's whole selling point became the controversial scenes it contains. And as for the infamous baby scene - well..

Have to agree with Spike. I'd read the director's comments on it allegorical content & he totally missed the mark. It's whole selling point became the controversial scenes it contains. And as for the infamous baby scene - well..

manpe's probably being sarcastic... at least I hope he is :lol:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Some people wanted to see it (*cough* girls *cough*) and we accepted it because of Emma Watson. It is a nice film with a cute story. Nothing impressive and a pretty obvious ending!

For all of you wondering, she is still really hot...

images647354_1.jpg