Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Watched Ted, Goon, Expendables 2 and Project X recently. All excellent.

You watched Goon? Such a Canadian movie...I actually know a girl who has a small part in it. I just watched Django Unchained. Enjoyable but like all of Tarantino recently, frustrating.

This evening is christmas eve and it has been my tradition for several years to watch the greatest film ever in the world FULLSTOP...

And that film is:

die-hard-workday.jpg

Yippee kay yay mother fuckers... :wub:

Bruce Willis is the worst actor ever, how he got so famous is just unfair.

Every film he looks like he's going to burst out with laughter, especially that stupid copout film with Tracy Morgan.

Bruce Willis is the worst actor ever, how he got so famous is just unfair.

Every film he looks like he's going to burst out with laughter, especially that stupid copout film with Tracy Morgan.

Bruce Willis isn't that bad. He has been in some crap but he has also put in some good performances.

Moonrise Kingdom (movie of the year for me)

Looper

Pulp Fiction

12 Monkeys

Sin City

Keanu Reeves on the otherhand is incapable of showing emotion. Same with Kristen Stewart.

Bruce Willis isn't that bad. He has been in some crap but he has also put in some good performances.

Moonrise Kingdom (movie of the year for me)

Looper

Pulp Fiction

12 Monkeys

Sin City

Keanu Reeves on the otherhand is incapable of showing emotion. Same with Kristen Stewart.

Come on 12 monkeys?, he was a total idiot in that. Looper i didn't think he fit the part at all, when he went to go kill them kids he didn't seem any bit normal at all, no pissed off then he goes and has a little cry around the corner.

But saying that i hated Looper, it had a very clever and good concept, but the story and the outlay of the movie was just so damn boring.

Don't even mention Keanu Reeves, he was a good part for the Matrix but that was about it, and that's only because it's the only part in the world what he can play. Tommy Wiseau is one of the best actors of all time, people should take note.

Come on 12 monkeys?, he was a total idiot in that. Looper i didn't think he fit the part at all, when he went to go kill them kids he didn't seem any bit normal at all, no pissed off then he goes and has a little cry around the corner.

But saying that i hated Looper, it had a very clever and good concept, but the story and the outlay of the movie was just so damn boring.

Don't even mention Keanu Reeves, he was a good part for the Matrix but that was about it, and that's only because it's the only part in the world what he can play. Tommy Wiseau is one of the best actors of all time, people should take note.

He cried in Looper because he had remembered he had have a baby with that Chinese wife of his. Earlier in the café he mentions that he wasn't sure if he had a child with her or not. That scene is easily misleading though, it's not presented very well.

He was supposed to be a bit of an idiot in 12 Monkeys. He has no idea what's going on and he starts thinking he is insane, and don't forget they've loaded him up on anti-psychotics and anti-hallucinogens.

Willis isn't a great actor, but he has done well in some films at least. He is no Edward Norton or Gary Oldman to say the least.

Tommy Wiseau doesn't act, he is just Tommy Wiseau. He transcends acting.

He cried in Looper because he had remembered he had have a baby with that Chinese wife of his. Earlier in the café he mentions that he wasn't sure if he had a child with her or not. That scene is easily misleading though, it's not presented very well.

He was supposed to be a bit of an idiot in 12 Monkeys. He has no idea what's going on and he starts thinking he is insane, and don't forget they've loaded him up on anti-psychotics and anti-hallucinogens.

Willis isn't a great actor, but he has done well in some films at least. He is no Edward Norton or Gary Oldman to say the least.

Tommy Wiseau doesn't act, he is just Tommy Wiseau. He transcends acting.

Obviously when i said he's the worst i didn't literally mean it, i don't mind him in films like tears of the sun where he can play the average sargent.

No, Bruce Willis is not Marlon Brando, but he's an action actor, they're not supposed to give you a wide range of emotions. Willis actually does better than some. He's able to do pissed off, angry, upset, vengeful, ticked off, outraged, and also his specialty, the wry smile. He's good at what he does, but yes, almost anyone can do it. but I have news for you, TV and movie acting is one of the easiest things in the world. You memorize a scene and say the lines. If it's a happy scene, you smile. If it's a sad scene, you look sad. If you get it wrong (or even if you get it right) you do it another, 5, 6 10 times. If the director doesn't like what you're doing, he'll say "that was great, but can I have a bigger smile" or something. Hitchock once said "Actors are cattle" and it's hard to disagree with him. Actors and famous and rich not because they do something that other people can't, but because they hit the jackpot. (Because our society reveres fame itself above all else.)