24. Reece James

the wes

24 minutes ago, DDA said:

He needs to be moved to CB. He is just too big of a talent and a leader not to have in the squad. 

Thing is not about his position but his injury list.

I said after his last injury that he was becoming prone to injury, so with him and Wes Fofana there goes half our back line.

I asked during Sundays game why he was being taken off, they said he's tired🤪 now it turns out he's torn a hamstring.

Just now, Vesper said:

Hall is gone

Axel Disasi can play RB

was about to post the same

+Chalobah and Fofana who are both also injured.

But now is the time for Bad Taste to step up. He was one of the most highly rated RB prospects when we bought him for exactly this situation. Even though I was not convinced by his unconventional defending he should get his chance now

17 minutes ago, whats happening said:

anyone other than gusto that can play rb? is hall incapable to play at the right side?

Disasi, Chalobah, Fofana. There's no need for a new signing here. Gusto seems capable

Thank fuck we bought Malo Gusto when we did. If we were trying to now after everyone knows we are desperate he’d cost £70m or something.

Also, thank fuck we only have 1 game per week for much of the season so we shouldn’t be hurt too much by only having Gusto if Reece is out.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I feel for James. 2 seasons ruined by injury in his prime years. That is the life of an athlete sometimes - hope he gets past this and manages to have a few years at the top of the game 

Kyle Walker prolonged his career after suffering groin injuries around James' age. 

You know how he did that? By getting fucking surgery.