Jorginho

Unionjack

1 hour ago, SUNZ said:

One of the worst midfielders we have ever had. A complete and utter joke of a player.

Yet people will gather together and blame Mount for not providing tons or gallons of assists when he is yet playing his first senior top level professional amidst a squad in disarray...

8 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Yet people will gather together and blame Mount for not providing tons or gallons of assists when he is yet playing his first senior top level professional amidst a squad in disarray...

Mount is FAR more valuable to our team than Jorginho

overall I think Mount has been so solid this year

he provides a tonne of intangibles

other than pens

Jorginho has, at least 60-70% of the time, been a negative

he is so shit defensively plus slows the fuck out of our play most times

and I don't want to hear about how many tackles he has, he is weak and gets caught out so often

we so so need to sell him

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mount is FAR more valuable to our team than Jorginho

overall I think Mount has been so solid this year

he provides a tonne of intangibles

other than pens

Jorginho has, at least 60-70% of the time, been a negative

he is so shit defensively plus slows the fuck out of our play most times

and I don't want to hear about how many tackles he has, he is weak and gets caught out so often

we so so need to sell him

It's so enigmatic to me yet fans pick on Mount....

Jorginho on the other hand is pointless only pointless side passes so soft as fukc cannot take control of the game whe  things go down south...no invention on the ball no creativity all sideways passes...

Just now, Alabama said:

It's so enigmatic to me yet fans pick on Mount....

Jorginho on the other hand is pointless only pointless side passes so soft as fukc cannot take control of the game whe  things go down south...so invention on the ball no creativity all sideways passes...

sarriball Lamps style is an ugly thing

sarriball Lamps style is an ugly thing

Sarri Ball or Lamps Ball only works when you have some creativity on the pitch. Barkley Jorgi and Mount will give you a lot of running, but does not create any chances. That is why we get punished all the time by the opponents. They realise

that our passing is of low quality and then they punish us. If we had some great passing, the opponents would fear us more. Currently, Sarri Ball or Lampard Ball is a waste of time because Lampard uses the most uncreative players in our whole squad. I think even Giroud is more competent than Mount and Barkley when it comes to creating chances

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

People talk about fluidity and creating chances then slag Jorginho off without remembering that him, Kovacic and Mount were all very good together at the start of the season when the team was flying. Coincidence we start looking poorer and predictable in MF when Frank changes things? Okay the transitional side has always been an issue but that 3 looked very capable of controlling and creating chances. Obviously it is a difficult position to be in for a young manager to have Kante available and out of the side but lets not forget he has his qualities and games he can be effective in also.

People talk about fluidity and creating chances then slag Jorginho off without remembering that him, Kovacic and Mount were all very good together at the start of the season when the team was flying. Coincidence we start looking poorer and predictable in MF when Frank changes things? Okay the transitional side has always been an issue but that 3 looked very capable of controlling and creating chances. Obviously it is a difficult position to be in for a young manager to have Kante available and out of the side but lets not forget he has his qualities and games he can be effective in also.
Kovacic can create chances and is our best midfielder. He makes a huge difference for our midfield

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

The problem with Jorgi is that he need to help us progress the ball faster otherwise there is no point playing him there. 

With kante our ball movement is also not as fast but defensively it is night and day. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

The problem with Jorgi is that he need to help us progress the ball faster otherwise there is no point playing him there. 

With kante our ball movement is also not as fast but defensively it is night and day. 

Personally for me, while we werent particularly solid at the beginning of the season and still fot caught on transitions, we still looked better with Jorginho, Kovacic and Mount in MF than we do now. 

13 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Personally for me, while we werent particularly solid at the beginning of the season and still fot caught on transitions, we still looked better with Jorginho, Kovacic and Mount in MF than we do now. 

Agree, Jori needs protection (Kova, Mount or Kante) Ross and Ruben are one way players. They're also are not good enough going one way for Chelsea. Frank is responsible for starting any 2 of these together in the midfield (Ross, Ruben & Jori), Kova, Mount & Jori had the best chemistry this year so far

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Imagine having a bad game occasionally.

The Jorginho hate is odd. People are forgetting that we played our best football this season with Jorgy and Kova in the midfield playing impeccable 1-2 combos to slice teams open. His defensive work in mid to low blocks is impressive also. He get's caught on the counter easily but if we had decent defenders it wouldn't always be a problem. Let's not forget the pens he has banged in at crucial times this season too. 

22 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

My point with jorgi is he need to give us more. He need a kante/kova next to him to protect him and also help him bring the ball forward as ball carrier. what is his job then?  There are a few game I thought he played well helping us bring the ball (can't remember against whom, it has been a while) but he need to give us more of that, he is not a kid. 

I have no problem with jorgi last year, if we want to play Sarriball total possession sure, but we want to play faster and more direct so he ned to adjust his passing. 

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

The Jorginho hate is odd. People are forgetting that we played our best football this season with Jorgy and Kova in the midfield playing impeccable 1-2 combos to slice teams open. His defensive work in mid to low blocks is impressive also. He get's caught on the counter easily but if we had decent defenders it wouldn't always be a problem. Let's not forget the pens he has banged in at crucial times this season too. 

Is it? 

24 starts

9 losses (United, pool, city, whu, Bournemouth, soton, newcastle, United, Sheffield)

6 draws (Leicester, Sheffield, Brighton, arsenal, Leicester, Brighton)

9 wins.

Without jorginho starting 

11 games

9 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses 

Honestly it's not difficult to see why the "jorginho hate".

One of the most useless players I have seen

25 minutes ago, DDA said:

He get's caught on the counter easily but if we had decent defenders it wouldn't always be a problem. 

That is crazy mindset, it only work if you play super controlling football otherwise your defender pretty much have to be perfect everytime