Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

16 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

A man never known for rotation or using young players doesnt rotate or use a youngster ahead of a senior pro. Not really a surprise. Just being picky. 

Just because Sarri is known for not rotating players, it doesn't mean it's okay for him to continue doing so and/or we should be okay with it. His lack of rotation is what has caused fatigue in the team and some injuries 1-2 months ago. 

16 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Id love to see us play 4 or 5 youngsters every opportunity but its never gonna happen here realistically. Poor squad management and Chelsea goes hand in hand.

Perhaps the board do a shit job in hiring managers that don't know how to fully utilize the squad properly. 

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just because Sarri is known for not rotating players, it doesn't mean it's okay for him to continue doing so and/or we should be okay with it. His lack of rotation is what has caused fatigue in the team and some injuries 1-2 months ago. 

Perhaps the board do a shit job in hiring managers that don't know how to fully utilize the squad properly. 

we all knew exactly what we were getting and what to expect long before Sarri came.

NOTHING he has done up to now should come as any surprise to any of us.

I'm still up for backing him 100% but with no transfer windows and the lack of support from the board in the winter I can't see it happening any time soon.

I still blame our players to a large extent for the shite we are in. Not only are they not right for this type of football but our attitude,commitment,attitude,urgency is piss poor for many many games.

I'm not saying that Ive agreed with all that Sarris done cause Ive shouted ny fool head off at some of his decisions in team selections/subs.

But Ive decided that me bitching and whining only effects my moods and doesn't make a bit of fuckin difference even if the board did give a shit what we thought. So I'm just going to TRY to SUPPORT  us even if next season we will be full of loanees amd 30+'s

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

Perhaps the board is just SHITE in general.

They are fuckin useless at supporting managers of late. If they had backed Conte we wouldn't have been moaning about Sarri.

And if they had backed Sarri we wouldn't be moaning about our next manager to go thru the revolving managers doors

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

we all knew exactly what we were getting and what to expect long before Sarri came.

NOTHING he has done up to now should come as any surprise to any of us.

I'm still up for backing him 100% but with no transfer windows and the lack of support from the board in the winter I can't see it happening any time soon.

I still blame our players to a large extent for the shite we are in. Not only are they not right for this type of football but our attitude,commitment,attitude,urgency is piss poor for many many games.

I'm not saying that Ive agreed with all that Sarris done cause Ive shouted ny fool head off at some of his decisions in team selections/subs.

But Ive decided that me bitching and whining only effects my moods and doesn't make a bit of fuckin difference even if the board did give a shit what we thought. So I'm just going to TRY to SUPPORT  us even if next season we will be full of loanees amd 30+'s

Well said mate.

My feelings exactly.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Sack Sarri. Hire Nuno Espirito Santo. 

You're joking aint ya.

What after everyone screamed for attacking football after Mourinho and Conte, you want to go back to that defensive shit. 

Watching both the  our home game and the cup game yesterday, they bored me shitless, the only pleasing thing was that Manure got beat.

At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite,

I wish Conte had stayed for another season..

Only because he would have cleared the deck with the likes of those who are just sticking on like parasites.

And Sarri....I want to give him a chance, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Made the game all about effing Barkley by starting him, and restores his beloved son Alonso back to the lineup.

Be prepared to see the same miserable line up should we make it to the Europa league finals.

Also, can't be bothered to tweak his system to adjust to what could work. Higuain one of the best attackers today, but takes him off so that his bloody system won't be compromised. 

The squad needs to be revamped, but I don't feel comfortable with him being in charge of that.

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

You're joking aint ya.

What after everyone screamed for attacking football after Mourinho and Conte, you want to go back to that defensive shit. 

Watching both the  our home game and the cup game yesterday, they bored me shitless, the only pleasing thing was that Manure got beat.

I'm not sure this counts as attacking football though 

I don't see the point sacking him, to be honest. We'd be starting this entire transitional process again entirely from scratch. 

People need to accept we're a Europa League quality side, let's be brutally honest. Qualifying for the CL next season would be an embarrassment, we'd be out as soon as we reached the first knockout stage.

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I honestly think he brings on RLC and CHO on towards the end of these games only to subdue the furious Chelsea fans after a shite game.

was it a shite game? 

This is why he hasn't won anything. Get the odd glimpse but that's it. We haven't won games in a row in the league since December. Won one away game this year. And somehow we think we'll get 4th. Keep dreaming.  We don't deserve it and won't be good enough anyway so what's the point

Stop playing the same sodding poor players and make subs so late! To predictable 

Just now, Antonio8 said:

was it a shite game? 

Had the makings of a shite game from the first half.

We had it very easy in the first half, with Everton doing nothing. But this side refused to make the most of the chances they got.

Then they come out in the 2nd half thinking they'll just boss their way through, but just ended up with egg on their face. 

Rinse and repeat of a typical PL game ever since we dropped out of the top 3.

Sarri says he can't motivate the squad for these games, yet he keeps starting the same a-holes every game.