Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

12 minutes ago, Mana said:

I apologise to @Vesper and @Jason for arguing that we are good enough to beat Frankfurt if we face them.

We should beat them, but under Sarri it's looking more impossible. A stubborn man who has no idea what he's doing.

I don't think we can win the EL. It's too far fetched for us. Whoever we face in the final is no easy team either and looking at Sarri's track record of trophies... 

The thing is.. we will probably win the Europa League because guess what, he plays the fucking team he should be playing in the Prem. He has his Prem Team and Europa team selections the wrong way around. It really is bizarre.

Just now, Mana said:

...you sure? Because I recall Alonso starting in the return leg.

But trust me, when we get to the semis he'll start playing the Prem XI. Especially when top 4 is out of reach.

I don't even know anymore. I'm just fed up either way. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

...you sure? Because I recall Alonso starting in the return leg.

But trust me, when we get to the semis he'll start playing the Prem XI. Especially when top 4 is out of reach.

IF he is still around!!

lets hope for a sack

he has fucked us up bad

especially personnel wise:(

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I bet you wish you didn't say that in hindsight. Blue Armour and Vybz Kartel are 100% correct.

Yeah perhaps :D The only thing I didn't like in that line-up was Alonso obviously. Never expected him to start RLC and CHO anyway so can't say I was surprised. We have switched to 4-2-3-1 two times now (wow!) and both times looked more threatening. Need to start doing that more, and playing RLC and CHO more. Put Kovacic and Kante in double pivot and RLC, Haz, CHO in front of them. In my mind I can see it working better than that 4-3-3 dross.

There is always a drama at this club, always. Authority from the top needs to start happening, somebody needs to start grabbing hold of the players and telling them the club is the most important thing and not their fucking egos.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What's the fucking tramp said now?

Sarri transcript: Every word on Chelsea losing to Everton & Higuain 'needing to improve'

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/fixtures-results/everton-chelsea-sarri-higuain-defeat-15989296

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

both plus ARROGANT as fuck

typical chauvinist Italian male all amped up on fags and grappa and machismo

go look at his shitstorms he had with Napoli

congrats :D 

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

congrats :D 

didn't say all Italian males were chauvinist twats, I have many Italian male mates who are so not that

just saying Sarri is representative of the that archetype

look at his past misadventures

plus he is 60yo

when he was growing up it was far worse than now, and imprinting at a psychological level in one's formulative years is a real thing

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I don't get Sarri ball... All I see is pass pass pass pass pass goalie... Pass pass pass goalie... And repeat. 

nothing to get

its a failed system in our league unless our owner drops hundreds of millions (not net, but  his puppet board wont sell shit to raise capital, and Roman wont spend shit out of pocket NET to fix it) to buy correct players

even with Kepa buy, we have spent (other than first 2 years of ownership back 15 long years ago) only £37m per year net

club needs to be sold before these SIBNEFT frauds destroy us to the point that we become the team that just put the cosh to us in the 2nd half today

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Am I the only one for whom the individual's palpable discord period was the worst ever and everything after hasn't even come close? 16th... It was horrible. It was a miserable time in my life as well, usually football used to cheer me up, it has always been one of my escape methods. But that year under Mourinho watching Chelsea made everything worse, I fucking despised it. Give me grumpy Conte or clueless Sarri any second of the day.