Anthony Martial

Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would expect when you get to a certain age after supporting a club for awhile that you would learn not to get your hopes up. But each transfer widow I start off full of Blue optimism ready to take on the world.

But bit by bit it gets taken away and end up at the stage where you just shrug and think fuck it.

But theres still a trickle of Blueness telling me we can still make things happen. I just get so pissed off at out board its painful.

If we tell the Mancs its Willi for Martial in the deal we will get a knockback I reckon. So do we risk selling him to them and TRYING to get a good balance with Eden or keep Willian? Which i really dont want to do.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

F**ck higuain 

lets get martial and keep morata I don’t care 

get rid off morata now  the more we keep morata the more we keep losing value on him sell him I agree with signing martial tho 😉😉😉

Willian for Martial swap, Morata out and spend to reinforce elsewhere or even keep him as a bench option which would give us great depth across that front 3.

Hazard - Martial - Pedro would be a deadly front 3 imo and Giroud can come in when we need a plan B. If Morata were to stay, he would give us plan c as well, so many options there.

As Pedro is ageing it would allow us to rotate that spot with some youth. 

It's crazy how this simple swap could make us so much stronger in attack. But I can't see us getting Martial :(

Mourinho frustrated by Martial's absence with Matic to miss start of season

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/mourinho-frustrated-by-martial-s-absence-with-matic-to-miss-start-of-season

Jose Mourinho believes Anthony Martial should have returned to Manchester United following the birth of his son, while the frustrated manager announced Nemanja Matic will miss the start of the season after undergoing surgery.

Disgruntled forward Martial left United's pre-season tour of the United States to attend the birth of his second child in Paris, where he has remained since the arrival of his son.

snip

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reveals Anthony Martial frustration

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-mourinho-martial-news-14965153

They really looked like shit v LPool

Mourinho lost the plot in the after game presser:D

Mid-season form: Mourinho in sensational rant after Liverpool defeat

http://www.goal.com/en/news/mid-season-form-mourinho-in-sensational-rant-after-liverpool/13ipg2h3epwti1wycri5au44d2

snip

His comments about the quality of the match though, will cause the most stir. Saturday’s game was watched by a crowd of 101,254, but Mourinho told them afterwards that he would not have paid to see what was served up by the two teams.

“The atmosphere was good, but if I was them I wouldn’t come,” he said. “I wouldn’t spend my money to see these teams.

snip

the referees they came by mistake," the manager said. "They were called by the baseball federation and thought it was a baseball game, they arrived here and it was soccer! It was good fun.”

23 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Who is gonna pay his £62m price tag?

The country (well one of them, we were in 10 actually) my wife and I were in for almost 2 months of a 6 month holiday between November 2017 and May this year

Alvaro Morata offered staggering £500,000-a-week by Tianjin Quanjian

500K quid a week buys a LOT of hair gel

sport-preview-morata-to-tianjin-quanjian

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4011859/real-madrid-transfer-news-alvaro-morata-chinese-super-league/

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The country (well one of them, we were in 10 actually) my wife and I were in for almost 2 months of a 6 month holiday between November 2017 and May this year

Alvaro Morata offered staggering £500,000-a-week by Tianjin Quanjian

500K quid a week buys a LOT of hair gel

sport-preview-morata-to-tianjin-quanjian

Really?

Jose Mourinho has criticised Anthony Martial after Manchester United's 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in the United States.

Martial started both of United's opening matches on their pre-season tour of the US before being allowed to leave so he could attend the birth of his second child. However, while happy for the 22-year-old forward, Mourinho believes he should have returned to the tour.

Sky Sports News understands Martial has told United manager Jose Mourinho that he wants to leave the club, with Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund keen to sign him.

Mourinho said: "Anthony Martial has the baby and after the baby is born - beautiful baby, full of health, thank God - he should be here and he is not here.”

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho has criticised Anthony Martial after Manchester United's 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in the United States.

Martial started both of United's opening matches on their pre-season tour of the US before being allowed to leave so he could attend the birth of his second child. However, while happy for the 22-year-old forward, Mourinho believes he should have returned to the tour.

Sky Sports News understands Martial has told United manager Jose Mourinho that he wants to leave the club, with Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund keen to sign him.

Mourinho said: "Anthony Martial has the baby and after the baby is born - beautiful baby, full of health, thank God - he should be here and he is not here.”

Jesus. That is stupid. Almost as idiotic as the guy criticising Cahill for taking the full 3 weeks off in an article on here haha. 

No way Martial is gonna stay at United, even if there was a slim chance after the whole shit at the end of last season 100% not happening now.

On 7/29/2018 at 0:51 PM, Vesper said:

Sorry for OT but are you a lesbian couple? :shifty:

On 7/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, jernej93 said:

That swap will probably never happen but imagine straight swap for Willian and selling Morata to buy Bailey... 

Hazard - Martial - Bailey :wub:

If we end up with that line up I will find a way to snog Granny! Not A Granny but OURs

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You