Anthony Martial

Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may explain why we were trying to screw more money out of Barcelona for Willian. I think he'll be the key to this deal because it will sweeten things for Mourinho and I don't see a deal happening without Willian. I don't think he'll be too bothered about Martial joining us because in the long term he won't be at United if it blew up in their faces, it is likely the board who are far more reluctant.

41 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Guys give it up it wont happen...as things stand we are more likely to commence the season with Morata as our top striker without more signings...

It may not, but the Higuain deal is apparently up in the air and we need another option. We need shot of Morata and quickly especially if we aspire to back in among the leading challengers.

Just now, Special Juan said:

It may not, but the Higuain deal is apparently up in the air and we need another option. We need shot of Morata and quickly especially if we aspire to back in among the leading challengers.

Miles off at the minute unfortunately 

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

At least if we coup Higuain/Martial and maybe Bailey...I will be all over the moon... But knowing Marina and the board we might likely and up with Depay...and the pace at which we conduct transfer activities... I am not setting up myself again for disappointment...

5 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Maybe we can bring heskey out of retirement?

Green to replace Tibo, Redmond to replace Hazard and Crouch to replace Morata. If Kante leaves, dont worry because we already have Drinkwater.

Dream team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You