Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Sky sports says that we are in ongoing talks to a swap deal martial /willian 

yessss!

I have always got Skysport transfer live on and not seen anything mentioned LINK!!!

Apart from we are going for Pickfort if Tibo goes

And Golovin went for £27 mill ffs

On 26/07/2018 at 2:56 PM, Unionjack said:

They must be able to find a couple equivalent to Rob Green to take us to thar next level.

Adrian Mutu will come out of retirement for a couple lines of Gianluca Vialli

MutuBitches.jpg

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He can't have a future if he isn't wanted.

True. If he has a season like last where he finishes miles off the title and is a miserable cunt publicly I don't think they'll put up with him. Especially if the football is as shite as it was.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

True. If he has a season like last where he finishes miles off the title and is a miserable cunt publicly I don't think they'll put up with him. Especially if the football is as shite as it was.

Mourinho's football will never change, ever. Hopefully we use Willian as the bait and Spurs stay away in a deal that involves Toby Alderwhathisface

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You