Anthony Martial

Unionjack

38 minutes ago, Steagles said:

I hate/love Jose. I hate that he does all of the stupid crap like patronize his players for prioritizing family over football, but I love that it is no longer to our detriment and maybe even to our benefit.

Hes taken what love I had for him. Hes never had a good word to say about us since he left

37 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I don't think Schurrle's wages were that heavy. 

My guess is Martial will have to go to a team that can afford to pay in excess of 100k a week in wages. Only a few suitors which makes our claim stronger

With it looking more likely RM not wanting Eden thats £350k on its own every week, MAYBE a factor in us not buying any big names??

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

With it looking more likely RM not wanting Eden thats £350k on its own every week, MAYBE a factor in us not buying any big names??

you want some startling numbers? Bakayoko is making 110k, Zappacosta is on 80k, Drinkwater is on 90k... Martial is on 65k LOL

19 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

you want some startling numbers? Bakayoko is making 110k, Zappacosta is on 80k, Drinkwater is on 90k... Martial is on 65k LOL

Only one word mate. Stupid.

Looking at those 3 and the remaining deadwodd it befuddles me as to why our all business board keeps them hoarded We could pit the money to much needed use.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Swap Willian for Martial, play Martial as the striker where most United fans think he is best, and then sign Leon Bailey for the right side.

Simple, lads.

Too complicated for Marina mate.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Swap Willian for Martial, play Martial as the striker where most United fans think he is best, and then sign Leon Bailey for the right side.

Simple, lads.

Yes, forget about Rugani.  Sell Morata to Milan and sell Courtois to Madrid.  Should be enough to buy Bailey and a GK (especially if you don't also buy a CB that you don't need).

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yes, forget about Rugani.  Sell Morata to Milan and sell Courtois to Madrid.  Should be enough to buy Bailey and a GK (especially if you don't also buy a CB that you don't need).

Cant see how you see that,

We dont have one that fits Albiols spot. There was glimpses already of Luiz madness. Ampadu needs to stay as backup. Same with AC imo. Leaves Rudi in a KK spot. is he strong enough on the ball? He improved and impressed me more as the season went on so I'm hoping so.

But I really think he needs a ball playing partner to team up with Jorgi.

25 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

His next contract won't be for the same price... I bet he goes over 100k

Sure.  But, all I'm saying is that Dortmund need a striker.  Martial fits their profile.  And, it's not crazy to see them being able to afford him.

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Sure.  But, all I'm saying is that Dortmund need a striker.  Martial fits their profile.  And, it's not crazy to see them being able to afford him.

I don't see it being likely. Michy is probably more likely than Martial

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We dont have one that fits Albiols spot. There was glimpses already of Luiz madness. Ampadu needs to stay as backup. Same with AC imo. Leaves Rudi in a KK spot. is he strong enough on the ball? He improved and impressed me more as the season went on so I'm hoping so.

I'm of the mind that our CBs are good.  If there was a huge upgrade coming, okay.  But, I just don't see how 50M on Rugani is at the top of the list.

If we do manage to pull a deal out of our asses and swap Willian for Martial then that leaves us short on the RW. I can't see us getting Bailey and Martial in the same window. That leaves me to believe that this deal really isn't possible.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Also, look at it this way. We didn't get Golovin for 30, if we didn't buy Rugani, that's another 50.  That's 80% of the way to SMS money.  Or just a really good attacking midfielder or winger.  Personally, I think both of those positions are much weaker than what we have at CB.

12 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Also, look at it this way. We didn't get Golovin for 30, if we didn't buy Rugani, that's another 50.  That's 80% of the way to SMS money.  Or just a really good attacking midfielder or winger.  Personally, I think both of those positions are much weaker than what we have at CB.

The most important thing is that Sarri thinks that Rugani needs to be here.

I would dearly love us getting Savic but as Ive said we would NEVER EVER pay £100mill for a player even if he was a proven PL player scoring 40+ gpals for 5 consecutive years and we had £200mill in sold players. Not under the new Roman and our tight fisted no footballing brain board. They want to squeeze by using as many of our current players to do so. And you know this isn't the 1st time.

You and some others might not see the importance of Rugani but Ive watched how much Napoli rely on that position and I honestly dont see one we have doing it. It would be excellent if we had and would save so much hassle.

And of course BOTH striker AND winger need upgrading badly. Many of us know this. Do the board? Seem to be happy to use William and Pedro who would probably be ok for 50% of the PL but thats showing no ambition.

Ive had a real shit 2 days.and I know its fucked my mood up but I still think this is true.

13 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It might sound ridiculous, but flying back because his partner is going into labour is the sort of decision Mourinho will likely hate as he demands full commitment from his players. I wouldn't be surprised if it pushes a further wedge between them both which can only be a positive.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You