Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Anthony Martial

Unionjack
Followers 3

Jose Mourinho has criticised Anthony Martial after Manchester United's 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in the United States.

Martial started both of United's opening matches on their pre-season tour of the US before being allowed to leave so he could attend the birth of his second child. However, while happy for the 22-year-old forward, Mourinho believes he should have returned to the tour.

Sky Sports News understands Martial has told United manager Jose Mourinho that he wants to leave the club, with Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund keen to sign him.

Mourinho said: "Anthony Martial has the baby and after the baby is born - beautiful baby, full of health, thank God - he should be here and he is not here.”

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho has criticised Anthony Martial after Manchester United's 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in the United States.

Martial started both of United's opening matches on their pre-season tour of the US before being allowed to leave so he could attend the birth of his second child. However, while happy for the 22-year-old forward, Mourinho believes he should have returned to the tour.

Sky Sports News understands Martial has told United manager Jose Mourinho that he wants to leave the club, with Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund keen to sign him.

Mourinho said: "Anthony Martial has the baby and after the baby is born - beautiful baby, full of health, thank God - he should be here and he is not here.”

Jesus. That is stupid. Almost as idiotic as the guy criticising Cahill for taking the full 3 weeks off in an article on here haha. 

No way Martial is gonna stay at United, even if there was a slim chance after the whole shit at the end of last season 100% not happening now.

On 7/29/2018 at 0:51 PM, Vesper said:

The country (well one of them, we were in 10 actually) my wife and I were in for almost 2 months of a 6 month holiday between November 2017 and May this year

Sorry for OT but are you a lesbian couple? :shifty:

On 7/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, jernej93 said:

That swap will probably never happen but imagine straight swap for Willian and selling Morata to buy Bailey... 

Hazard - Martial - Bailey :wub:

If we end up with that line up I will find a way to snog Granny! Not A Granny but OURs

56 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

He won’t stay at United but I can’t see them selling to us. 

Seems like they might not have a choice though. Their valuation excludes any top European team, Martial wants to play in the prem, he would prefer to play striker. I am not confident this will get done, but if egos are not involved we each have something the other desperately wants we should be able to get a deal done. But that ego thing is a real bitch:drunk: 

Anthony Martial facing £180,000 fine after going AWOL from Manchester United's pre-season tour of USA and missing EIGHT days of training

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6014241/Martial-facing-180-000-fine-going-AWOL-Manchester-Uniteds-pre-season-tour.html

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Anthony Martial facing £180,000 fine after going AWOL from Manchester United's pre-season tour of USA and missing EIGHT days of training

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6014241/Martial-facing-180-000-fine-going-AWOL-Manchester-Uniteds-pre-season-tour.html

How long do players get maternity leave?

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How long do players get maternity leave?

Morata wife had twins two days ago he's back in training already looks like martial wants out off Manchester 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Morata wife had twins two days ago he's back in training already looks like martial wants out of Manchester 

Not sure if that means Moratas mind will be more on the job or less now?

Just now, Unionjack said:

Not sure if that means Moratas mind will be more on the job or less now?

fuck knows you don't know what morata your going to get nowadays 

Anthony Martial has not reported at Manchester United's training base since he left their pre-season tour eight days ago and is set to be disciplined by the club, according to the Manchester Evening News

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Anthony Martial has not reported at Manchester United's training base since he left their pre-season tour eight days ago and is set to be disciplined by the club, according to the Manchester Evening News

I was a bit suprized when I saw he was supposedly going to get a £180k fine. I know its normally a 2 week wages but I thought Martial was on £65k

Anthony Martial has revealed he will return to Manchester on Thursday following the birth of his second child, saying "my family will always come first".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11456609/anthony-martial-to-join-up-with-manchester-united-on-thursday

that's martial away for his tea with that statement Mourinho will be going nuts 

• Jase locked and unlocked this topic