Ross Barkley

milllz

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If Lingard after great campaign in WH cannot find any buyers, what can we expect with Barkley? 

A loan, more photos of him pissed at 4am, I imagine.

• 1 month later...

Always made sense to give him a number when we couldn't find him a loan. As infuriating as he can be he does have a purple patch or two a season, if a said patch can come now with Havertz and Mount out of sorts that will be extremely handy.

it was a pinpoint pass but it is just down to a) him being shit and usually not trusted with these actions b) players nowadays being genereally shit at long range passing compared to the late 00/early 2010s that this is of note.

Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack or Fabregas would play these passes blinfolded with their weak foot and no one one would lose a word over it.

• 1 month later...

Quite shocked to wake up this morning and not find a picture of Barkley out until 4am being helped into a taxi after a good performance.

In all seriousness, played very well, the fair assumption would be if he was match sharp he may have buried a few chances.. But then again, Chelsea midfielders.

On 07/11/2021 at 10:49, DH1988 said:

Quite shocked to wake up this morning and not find a picture of Barkley out until 4am being helped into a taxi after a good performance.

In all seriousness, played very well, the fair assumption would be if he was match sharp he may have buried a few chances.. But then again, Chelsea midfielders.

I have the feeling that his recent appearances are a combo of injuries and trying to put him in the shop window. Could honestly see him going to Newcastle in Jan. 

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

I have the feeling that his recent appearances are a combo of injuries and trying to put him in the shop window. Could honestly see him going to Newcastle in Jan. 

Weirdly, still, I hope not. RLC has given me, probably, false hope. Oodles of talent.