Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Everything looks out of sync for me, he looks like he doesn't know where his feet are, meant to be or how he should use them. That first miss where he goes clear, his body isn't even in the correct position for what he is actually trying to do or achieve. The magnifying glass is really on him now after last night and if he thinks he's under pressure now, just wait until his next sitter he misses.

So fucking worried about this bloke.

I can only think his mind might be at home with his Mrs and newly discovered twins to be.

Just remember that Drogs wasn't the goal mchine when he first came neither. He will come good.

Just now, Unionjack said:

I can only think his mind might be at home with his Mrs and newly discovered twins to be.

Just remember that Drogs wasn't the goal mchine when he first came neither. He will come good.

If his mind cannot be switched off from his wife and children for 90 minutes then there is a problem, a big problem. She is newly pregnant, she will be in good hands when he is not around and he still has a job to do.

Morata right now looks like a little lost boy out there.

Just now, Special Juan said:

If his mind cannot be switched off from his wife and children for 90 minutes then there is a problem, a big problem. She is newly pregnant, she will be in good hands when he is not around and he still has a job to do.

Morata right now looks like a little lost boy out there.

Well I know all playersshould be able to turn off outside distractions but we know life just aint like that.

I'm worried he's missing sitters too but just think he will turn out good for us.

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Morata had a better start for Chelsea than Torres

Hes also made a better start than the geezer in your sig mate.

I know all his donsides but I'll always love him for coming on after subbing Drogs to score the equalizer to knock Barca out

I'm here to defend Morata so let's get started.
The best way to start is to admit that Morata had a bad game against Arsenal but that's it he missed some chances,he had a bad day and suddenly he is a bad signing or a bad player you could't be more wrong. Why was no one complaining when Diego would fuck up 80% of our attacks? Maybe because Diego would act like a animal, or maybe as some of you would describe it as his "passion"? and if you're looking at the stats you will see that Morata has equaled Diego's stats in his best season(2014/2015) till January. Morata's movement was world class against Arsenal,as always,he created those chances by himself,with his movement,he made himself available,something Diego can't do. As time passes he will only get better a bit of time is all he needs.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

The best way to start is to admit that Morata had a bad game against Arsenal but that's it he missed some chances,he had a bad day and suddenly he is a bad signing or a bad player you could't be more wrong. Why was no one complaining when Diego would fuck up 80% of our attacks? Maybe because Diego would act like a animal, or maybe as some of you would describe it as his "passion"? and if you're looking at the stats you will see that Morata has equaled Diego's stats in his best season(2014/2015) till January. Morata's movement was world class against Arsenal,as always,he created those chances by himself,with his movement,he made himself available,something Diego can't do. As time passes he will only get better a bit of time is all he needs.

The only thing I'm replying to is the "No one criticising Diego" part, as I still haven't lost faith in Morata.

Did you ever see Diegos thread? Him fucking up our attacks was a constant criticism.

The only thing I'm replying to is the "No one criticising Diego" part, as I still haven't lost faith in Morata.

Did you ever see Diegos thread? Him fucking up our attacks was a constant criticism.

Not really,whenever i was complaining there would always be someone who would say 'he is scoring goals that's what a striker should do.' etc.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:17 AM, Chelsea4 said:

In term of link up play Morata is so much cleaner than Costa and his heading ability surpass Costa by a mile. The problem with Morata is I don't think he is a terrific finisher, I have watched most of his goals from Juve and RM and tons of them are header. 

He just simply need train his shooting skill and especially for one on one, just stay calm and develop one on one skill either chip or go around the GK

In term of link up play Morata is so much cleaner than Costa and his heading ability surpass Costa by a mile. The problem with Morata is I don't think he is a terrific finisher, I have watched most of his goals from Juve and RM and tons of them are header. 
He just simply need train his shooting skill and especially for one on one, just stay calm and develop one on one skill either chip or go around the GK
His finishing is good i don't think that's the issue but i believe that lack of confidence instead is a issue,something similar to Torres.