Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

12 minutes ago, El P. said:

@Jason, Morata didn't start to play football this season. I am not convinced with his time at Juventus and Real at all. I think, if he was better, he would play much more for Juventus, and not as a second striker. 15 goals in two seasons at Juventus are just not enough. His rivals for place was nothing special there. Why didn't he play? 2015/16 - Mandžukić scored 12 goals. 2015/14 Llorente scored 8 goals. Those two are not Drogba and Aguero. Why would anyone in the right mind keep those two in the first team, if anything better is on the bench? Or is Allegri stupid?

It's not just this 6 months, but those 6 months somehow just proved what we all were skeptical about. It's 3 seasons. Don't tell me I have no reason to think the way I'm thinking.

Meanwhile, Aubemeyang in last 4 seasons scored about 80 goals. That's just too much not to put him at class above.

EDIT: And he may be good, someday. But for now, it doesn't look like he will, and really relying on him to lead our attack for years is a risk.

Morata may not be the long term answer but neither is Aubameyang. Agree to disagree, I guess.

Guys we are understandably panicing. This is just a kneejerk reaction Chill out ffs.

Whats the worse thing that can happen?

We domt make top 4, we dont win a cup we get the piss taken out of us by north London TWATS!!

But Ive seen us do worse!

We surely have to all agree Edens off and more than likely the Don will get the Spanish archer or jog on.

So next season HOPEFULLY Roman will see what a state we are in and look to the teams furture.

Morata WILL come good. Wheres all the early optimism and the piss taking out of Manure for Lukaku? All strikers get baron times. No matter who or what team they are at.

I still think all we need is 4 upgrades and we will be right on top again.

And if a stupid cunt like me sees it I'm sure the stupid cunts on the board can.

1f5706bd505a1e1507390f2388d9fbf3.gif

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He's piss weak, this has been a theme for weeks now. He needs to start learning to stay fucking upright, stay strong and man up.

Annoying bit about this is that he is actually strong, he just looks for pens and free-kicks far to much its depressing to see a talented player crumble like this.

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Annoying bit about this is that he is actually strong, he just looks for pens and free-kicks far to much its depressing to see a talented player crumble like this.

Just his confidence. Hes trying too hard. If he just relaxed and played for fun - well if they ALL did, they are amazing. But the pressures on when the goals dry up innit? In any job if its not going right you do things you wouldn't normally do.

If I'm Djing say and no buggas dancing I put stuff on I wouldn't normally play to try different things but I end up not being me so everyones wondering why I'm  not playing such n such. Ya can't win! 38b1a5a12cc06af8f9dbeb16be92bc15.gif

17 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

He probably also gets those calls 9/10 times if he were in spain.

Not gonna work in this league though.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Alan Shearer said Morata dived against Norwich and deserved a booking. The exact same thing happened to Sterling yesterday, Shearer said it was a pen. Sick of this twat. 

Sorry but there was 10 times more contact in that foul on Sterling than the one against Morata. Morata had the beating of the man, why did he dive? It was stupid. 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:31 PM, LAM09 said:
On 1/19/2018 at 5:00 PM, !Hazard! said:
I can't believe he still hasn't figured this out. 

Can't believe no one has told him to man up yet

I did but he didn't listen or can't

12 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

I did but he didn't listen or can't

Same here mate. Him and Dave came round the other night for some advice. I told them to get some Girl Scout Cookies cause that gives you cowboys eyes every time! 5459b7751deead5e43b7e06dd6794ec0.gif

He never asked me for any footy advice after I told him to take tips from Andy Carroll last time he asked!

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Same here mate. Him and Dave came round the other night for some advice. I told them to get some Girl Scout Cookies cause that gives you cowboys eyes every time! 5459b7751deead5e43b7e06dd6794ec0.gif

He never asked me for any footy advice after I told him to take tips from Andy Carroll last time he asked!

LOL

cor we couldn't arf get in a topic here mate:D

• 3 weeks later...