Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

Hope he places either Moses or Cahill on the bench. Most likely it would be Moses. Liked what I saw from him, could be really good in this 3-man defence.
I'd prefer it to be Cahill, but there's more chance of Moses get replaced by Azpi.

anyone who has seen more of him tell me his potential as a RWB? looks a unit as well as comfortable on the ball. Seeing as we haven't been linked to many RWB's could be a possibly shift this season.

Id like to keep Azpi as far away from RWB as possible, 1) We need him in last line of defence  and 2) He looks like he sh!ts himself every time he crosses the half way line 

On 8/1/2017 at 6:37 PM, gadget said:

anyone who has seen more of him tell me his potential as a RWB? looks a unit as well as comfortable on the ball. Seeing as we haven't been linked to many RWB's could be a possibly shift this season.

Id like to keep Azpi as far away from RWB as possible, 1) We need him in last line of defence  and 2) He looks like he sh!ts himself every time he crosses the half way line 

I highly doubt it, even if he is decent on the ball. Andreas Christensen is a way better bet, as an emergency RWB... Even if he also really isn't good enough to play that.

Shockingly surprise about him to be honest. 

Not only that, Conte really wanted him. 

Another buy where we can see Conte has good eye for players. 

Hence now I'm starting to warm up to Drinkwater. Don't really like the guy but I give it to Conte. If he wants him then so be it. So far he has been right in the players he wants. 

I noticed that after we conceded the first he approached his colleagues and spoke to them calmly, probably some motivating words. The next thing i see of him is winning an aerial duel on the left half position and heading the ball like 40 yards up the pitch. He is a guy who can take responsibility and lead. we might need a guy like him this season. 

On 8/13/2017 at 2:23 PM, Last Sicarius said:

I like him, he has good crossing. Rudi-Christensen-Ake(if we can buy him back) our best 3-back in next years.

When I see things like this I get soo pissed at our board, I mean the kid so much promise why sell him? We have so many competitions to play we could have certainly used his help

1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

When I see things like this I get soo pissed at our board, I mean the kid so much promise why sell him? We have so many competitions to play we could have certainly used his help

Ake has potential to be special.

He won't be playing 4-5th fiddle for us. He needs to go where he will play every week.

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Tbh as long he plays that good thing. I guess we can always buy him back, much better player than he was when he left. 

Same for RLC and Baker, hopefuly they play week in week out and get in squad next year.