Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

On 07/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, the wes said:

Morata made Rüdiger look like a wee boy in this video 

https://youtu.be/kz62cENVtgk

I don't know whether to be impressed we have a striker who can do that or disappointed with having a defender capable of being mugged off like that.

He is actually really good, nice crossings and safe passing, I would like to see more of him, maybe even in the next game against Arsenal (Community Shield). 

39 minutes ago, Bobo said:

He is actually really good, nice crossings and safe passing, I would like to see more of him, maybe even in the next game against Arsenal (Community Shield). 

I think he will get his chance against arsenal cause moses is banned and Azpilicueta will fill that position why Rüdiger can go into RCB position 

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think he will get his chance against arsenal cause moses is banned and Azpilicueta will fill that position why Rüdiger can go into RCB position 

Hope so. But after that I wonder what happens. For me, he's too good to be on the bench and surely wouldn't have signed for us with a World Cup place on the line if he knew he'd be a squad player.

Being a squad player on a title winning side competing in four competitions is better than playing for Roma where the best you can finish is 2nd behind Juve.

Realistically, Roma are behind Napoli, Milan and maybe even Inter after this summer. They'll struggle dealing with the CL again too. 

Last year our entire defensive had years worth of experience in the Premier League. Every single player.

Rudgier is still young and is obviously a player for the future. This first season in a new league and country is a learning and adjusting phase more than anything. There's nothing wrong with working him in slowly. 

23 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Not sure if I said this a while back, imo out of Bakayoko, Morata, and Rudiger. I believe he will be our best signing.

Hes an absolute beast imo, excited so see Bakayoko as well Kante n cesc in middle is what nightmares are made of.

His passing is good and I believe Conte likes him exactly for that. Unfortunately, his weakness looks like to be defending 😀 The situation with Perisic reminded me of the situation with Morata where the attackers outpace him massively. Hope he will work on that and will improve. 

21 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Read an article where he spoke about racism in Italy. How in 2017 are we still having to deal with something as pathetic as racism???

It's not just in football, doesn't seem like it will go away in my generation either.