Kylian Mbappe

Captain Ahmed

16 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think it's safe to say we've done pretty good trusting Italian players and managers over the years...

Juan cuarando and sheva would like to say hi :) serie a =/= italia

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He won't be coming here, it's remain at Monaco or join Madrid. I hope he stays in Monaco, one more year for them and move on.

in the real world I agree with this 100%. In the silly season transfer dream world I hope he will be standing next to Lukaku in blue next year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I find this one hard to believe...but maybe? I mean crazier things have happened. 

Odds are Wenger wanted another player on his "Almost Signed" roster. No CL, Have not won a league title in forever, Unhappy star players. Why would Mbappe go there?

• 4 weeks later...

Monaco threaten to report unnamed clubs - believed to be Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City - to FIFA for 'unauthorised' approach to Kylian Mbappe

Monaco have threatened to report unnamed 'important' European clubs to FIFA over unauthorised approaches for star forward Kylian Mbappe, with Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain thought to be the teams involved.

The Ligue 1 side released a statement on Thursday afternoon, in which they state they believe clubs have made contact with Mbappe and his representatives without their permission.

The statement then suggested they may report the clubs to the French football authorities, as well as FIFA and request disciplinary proceedings be opened. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4714956/Monaco-report-clubs-Kylian-Mbappe-approach.html

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think he'll kill it there. I predict he'll eventually knock Bale out of the side who will then be sold to Man United for about £100m next summer.

How are they going to fit Mbappe there. Ronaldo need to play with a support striker (Benzema) hence Mbappe will play on the right wing which is not his best position.

If they just replace Mbappe for Ronaldo then it is going to be perfect.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You