Kylian Mbappe

Captain Ahmed

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Had Alaba on toast all night. What a performance. Decision making is extremely impressive for a 18 year old.

This. I watched him against England, and his decision making was the one that impressed me the most. He is not raw at all, he is a ready superstar

• 1 year later...

If he could become absolutely clinical infront of goal he will be the best player in tbe world in the next 2 or 3 years easily. He can easy get to a level where hes scoring 40 goals a season minimum.

Also on another note, unrelated to his performance, regarding his donations towards kickstarting the searches for Sala and the pilot David (forgot his surname)'s bodies, this guy is an absolutely brilliant young man and should be applauded. As well as that he also gave his world cup winning fee away to help people less fortunate than him. Brilliant gestures and for a guy, who is still only 20, it shows exactly the sort of man he is. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

If he could become absolutely clinical infront of goal he will be the best player in tbe world in the next 2 or 3 years easily. He can easy get to a level where hes scoring 40 goals a season minimum.

Also on another note, unrelated to his performance, regarding his donations towards kickstarting the searches for Sala and the pilot David (forgot his surname)'s bodies, this guy is an absolutely brilliant young man and should be applauded. As well as that he also gave his world cup winning fee away to help people less fortunate than him. Brilliant gestures and for a guy, who is still only 20, it shows exactly the sort of man he is. 

He is total class

By FAR the first player in the world I would take

Give them Hazard and Kante best in the world for the next 8 years. Who are we kidding thought? We could've had him for free if that Emenalo idiot didn't refuse him when he was in trial for his so called defensive game being bad. Absolute clowns.

5 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Give them Hazard and Kante best in the world for the next 8 years. Who are we kidding thought? We could've had him for free if that Emenalo idiot didn't refuse him when he was in trial for his so called defensive game being bad. Absolute clowns.

And he would never have developed or played first team football aged 17. Same with Christian Eriksen and countless others.....

32 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

No chance of getting him even if we gave them Hazard and Kante

I would so make that trade right now, due to Eden's contract situ

even if he had 3 years remaining I would do it

Hazard would be worth £175m max, due to age

Kante £100m to £125m, as he only has one full season more until he too hits 30yo.

Thats £275m to £300m, which is what it would take (approximately) to prise Mbappe away.

Sell Jorginho, buy Neves (that would cost around £40m net spend or so)

Plenty fucking more shit players left to sell to buy a CB, 2 fullbacks, Sarabia (only £19m) or James (£39.5m) at AMF, Pepe at RW , Barella (finally) at CMF (or buy Kovavcic if price is right or hell, even Doucouré or REALLY get creative and tell Bayern we will give then CHO plus £10m for Corentin Tolisso) Lozano at LW, and Jovic at CF

team would be miles better

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would so make that trade right now, due to Eden's contract situ

even if he had 3 years remaining I would do it

Hazard would be worth £175m max, due to age

Kante £100m to £125m, as he only has one full season more until he too hits 30yo.

Thats £275m to £300m, which is what it would take (approximately) to prise Mbappe away.

Sell Jorginho, buy Neves (that would cost around £40m net spend or so)

Plenty fucking more shit players left to sell to buy a CB, 2 fullbacks, Sarabia (only £19m) or James (£39.5m) at AMF, Pepe at RW , Barella (finally) at CMF (or buy Kovavcic if price is right or hell, even Doucouré or REALLY get creative and tell Bayern we will give then CHO plus £10m for Corentin Tolisso) Lozano at LW, and Jovic at CF

team would be miles better

Id make that trade any day of the week. Realistically, Mbappe will be the in the top 5 players to come out of Ligue 1 if ever moves abroad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You