Kylian Mbappe

Captain Ahmed

53 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Lets hope Mounure dont end up weith him.

But 110 mill euros for a 18 year old kid ffs! Where does it end?

Mercato - PSG: José Mourinho at the origin of the € 110M offer for Kylian Mbappé?

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-jose-mourinho-a-l-origine-de-l-offre-de-110m-pour-kylian-mbappe-301450&prev=search

This is the reason why there is less and less quality players around.

Because half of the prospects end up being sold for ridiculous amounts that put too much pressure to these talents, while money becomes their priority.

Some restore careers elswehere later, but most never reach the expectations that they might if they stayed in suitable clubs.

I realy hope Mbappe stays in monaco for at least two years, ending up in premier league or real wont end up in anything good.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Atletico to keep Griezmann. United to get Mbappe. Us to get tears.

He barely trusts Rashford and Martial as it is and won't even put Luke Shaw on the bench most of the time. Think he'll really pay £85m for a teenager? Not so sure.

I mean, it would sort of make sense if they keep Ibra for another year to mentor him but using kids isn't really José's way.

8 minutes ago, Leif said:

Atletico to keep Griezmann. United to get Mbappe. Us to get tears.

Hahahaha. Mourinho never plays Martial as striker, or even Rashford. They get wasted on the left wing like Cavani when Zlatan was at PSG. 

Jose no longer has a philosophy which is why I think it'd happen. At United, he can relish in the power of signing pretty much whoever he wants, because United have always cared more about big names than the likes of Chelsea, Inter & Porto. Pogba wouldn't have been bought back if he'd been putting in the same exact performances, but didn't dab, didn't have the marketing Adidas(?) have put behind him, & all the social media wankfests run by 15 year olds. 

If a player is hyped to high heavens, United are interested.

I can't remember who it was, but it was confirmed not long ago that they'd bid just around this exact figure for a player a season or 2 ago. They're anxious about not being top dogs; they'll make ill-moves; but they could pay off, who knows. Martial & Rashford have been in the development stage before/during Jose; who's to say he doesn't see this more finished article and think, alright, here's a young guy I actually would give starts to right off the bat, and play him properly. If he sees what we do he will.

• 2 weeks later...

That Monaco team will be raided this summer. All they will have left at the beginning of September is a truck load of money and Falcao.

That being said, I would absolutely love this kid to join us! He really does remind me of Henry the way he moves, the way he scores those goals.

I think he should stay in Monaco for at least another year, but he sure shows unbelievable performances on highest level already. 

We have seen plenty of overhyped players, but I have a feeling Mbappe could be like Kluivert who also started as teenager and become world star.

If we sell Costa, IMO we should target this kid over anyone else.

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He is a talent without a doubt, but I'm really not sure if he would thrive as a lone CF for us.

I wouldn't worry about that, the way football is played today it actually benefits him. This would be a legit concern if your wide FW/AM played like wingers and stayed out wide.

I wouldn't worry about that, the way football is played today it actually benefits him. This would be a legit concern if your wide FW/AM played like wingers and stayed out wide.

That's something we haven't had for a good while

16 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

That Monaco team will be raided this summer. All they will have left at the beginning of September is a truck load of money and Falcao.

That being said, I would absolutely love this kid to join us! He really does remind me of Henry the way he moves, the way he scores those goals.

The way Falcao has been playing, I'd take him too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You