Hull v Chelsea

Jase

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/chelsea-fc?excludenudity=false&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=chelsea fc&sort=newest

I can't post pictures from getty images as it seems :)

Bib theory lineup:

Courtois
Azpi - Cahill - Luiz - Alonso
Willian - Kante - Matić - Hazard
Moses - Costa

Or maybe Willian as CAM in 433 :)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I would rather see him give that position a try instead of Cahill. At least then we could actually play from the back. 

I am calling for this move since day 1 :D I would actually try him and Luiz, good ball playing partnership until Zouma is fit than we can either move to 3 at the back if Chalobah proves to be quality at the back ;)

2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I am calling for this move since day 1 :D I would actually try him and Luiz, good ball playing partnership until Zouma is fit than we can either move to 3 at the back if Chalobah proves to be quality at the back ;)

It cant get much worse than Cahill and Luiz. Or can it? 

I really rate Chalobah. I feel he would be best suited in the defensive mid role but if it means we get to see the back of Gary Fail, I will be a happy man. 

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

I'd bet you my house that Conte does not know that.

Managerial, consistency, youth, development...etc.etc. 

The sad truth. A result of the revolving door of Cobham. 

I have always wondered if the players ever speak up though. Why doesn't Chalobah approach Conte and say, "look bro, I use to play that position and I can show Gary how to play it against Hull on Saturday if you let me". 

21 minutes ago, DDA said:

It cant get much worse than Cahill and Luiz. Or can it? 

I really rate Chalobah. I feel he would be best suited in the defensive mid role but if it means we get to see the back of Gary Fail, I will be a happy man. 

RLC and Chalobah should really be given more chance with lack of defensive and midfield options atm :)

Even Leicester was playing with creative player alongside Kante last season but we are playing Matić who is unable to bring the ball forward ... add Cahill, Ivanović and Azpi on his unnatural left foot and we are unable to bring the ball forward to our attackers ;)

Every decent team often plays with 6-7 players that are capable to produce something in final third but we usually have 3 <_<

Terry out. Here we go. We must playing attacking football like we did in the first few games. Sitting back is a disaster. Either way Hull will probably score in the first 15mins. Hopefully we can score too!!!  1 point here is my guess. Cant wait for January to see the start of the overhaul.

We cannot expect Conte to drop Cahill while Terry and Zouma is out. Dropping Ivanovic would be a huge step forward. So hopefully Alonso plays well because if he fails we may see Ivanovic again. Let's just wait for Zouma and Terry to be back. Cannot see Cahill playing instead Zouma, Terry or even Luiz.

my toughts for this game:

Courtois

Azpi             Ivanovic        Luiz         Alonso

Kante              Oscar

Cesc

Moses/William                             Hazard

Costa

or

Courtois

Luiz        Ivanovic   

Azpi                Mikel                 Alonso

Kante        Oscar

William                            Hazard

Costa               

19 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think if we can just keep pace in weeks like this we have a chance to get 4th. Weekend where our rivals have tough games and we have (on paper) weak opponents.

We're still only 3 points behind Liverpool and Arsenal who everyone is jizzing about so we're not quite in crisis yet.

Exactly! If we can get our shit run of form out f the way now, I will be delighted :)