Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like last season, after these shit 3 results we've just had the small teams of the league like Hull will have a simple game plan for us. All their manager will need to tell them is that if you press Chelsea and get physical with them they'll get rattled. 

We've shown time and time again that we're soft. I expect us to struggle mightily tomorrow in a match we should be blowing them off the pitch. This season would become another write off within the first month if we lose.

Just now, Pizy said:

Like last season, after these shit 3 results we've just had the small teams of the league like Hull will have a simple game plan for us. All their manager will need to tell them is that if you press Chelsea and get physical with them they'll get rattled. 

We've shown time and time again that we're soft. I expect us to struggle mightily tomorrow in a match we should be blowing them off the pitch. This season would become another write off within the first month if we lose.

I have written it off after the Arsenal game. I thought after no CL football we would canter along lovely this season, not so much winning the league but being solid, grinding out wins and still playing good football.

We are an absolute bunch of weak minded pussies.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I have written it off after the Arsenal game. I thought after no CL football we would canter along lovely this season, not so much winning the league but being solid, grinding out wins and still playing good football.

We are an absolute bunch of weak minded pussies.

I think if we can just keep pace in weeks like this we have a chance to get 4th. Weekend where our rivals have tough games and we have (on paper) weak opponents.

We're still only 3 points behind Liverpool and Arsenal who everyone is jizzing about so we're not quite in crisis yet.

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You are missing my point. Much like Moses isnt (apparently) more useful than Willian (as you and Tomo think); same was with those other players like Luiz and Schurrle. Its not about their quality. They were never given a chance. 

People said, Schurrle shouldnt play, Willian plays better. Luis shouldnt play Iva plays better. Kdb and so on and on and on. And its true. At the time, they were inferior players to our starters (much like Moses is to Willian), but they got chance elsewhere and are lot better than what we have now. 

Tbh right now I would play Moses ahead of Willian, so its just you who thinks that Willian not giving shit is better than Moses. Im not contradicting myself.

All Im saying is that Moses should be given a chance here, because he did well so far and Willian did poor so far. 

And moreso, because poor form players have to benched with whoever we have so they learn a fucking lession that they are not ireeplacable and need to work harder (on that occasion, for few games Moses will do just fine to slot in as he did show so far). He doesnt have to be Messi or whatever, but like I said if he wakes Willian, we will be better. And if Willian wont care to be on bench, sell him. 

Because we have many players and keep playing the same players who did fuck all for past year and still play. And I dont buy the crap that others simply aint better, because its not a coincidence when they permamently move away they begin to shine. 

I dont buy the crap that we dont have better fullback than Iva and that its reason why Iva keeps playing. Ffs I would play Aina over Iva right now.

But problem with our board (and in this case you and Tomo) that you have no faith in players we have. 

@Tomo speaking of Moses development, just how much did Willian improve over the years then? Gets to play all the time and on consistent level, he improved jack shit since his arrival. 

And like I said, its all attitude. If the players dont give a shit, you bench them. Every club does it, but ours. Thats why we are in this mess. Because like you two, in theory dont have the balls to drop underperforming player for someone else. If we had Kenedy I would play him or Traore even. But we dont. We right now have Moses. 

But hey, lets keep playing Willian and Matic and Iva, because we are too afraid to play others who didnt prove themselves. 

Well @Tomo we might continue the debate in april, but your missing the point. I dont mean Moses is/will turn brilliant, but on current situation he should play for reasons mentioned earlier. And if he somehow explodes, even better then.

Again you're comparing players of proven quality or potential to a 25 year old who's proven nothing.

Felipe was a proven world class left back, if we had a right wing version of him waiting in the wings then believe me I'd want Willian dropped as much as you do.

Schurrle lost something after his unfortunate illness, Willian ahead of him in the pecking order at the time was more than justified.

4 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Looking at training pictures and with bib theory in mind I see that Cahill is going nowhere. Starting alongside Luiz but seems like Ivanović will be benched :/ Matić is also in starting lineup .. Let's hope I am wrong <_<

Fuck :(

9 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Looking at training pictures and with bib theory in mind I see that Cahill is going nowhere. Starting alongside Luiz but seems like Ivanović will be benched :/ Matić is also in starting lineup .. Let's hope I am wrong <_<

Not surprising.... conte like jose...

or maybe that are board instructions...

48 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Can u post some pictures here mate? Thanks