Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Jesus Conte, you are getting this completely wrong mate.

Fair enough, we have shite players in some positions, but for a team to go out in a derby and play like this, with no intensity or game-plan, I'm sorry, but it falls on the manager.

Particularly, a death-wish playing Ivanovic. Absolute death-wish. Couldn't give a flying fuck about tracking back, thinking he's a winger. Stupid bollox has never been a RB. Azpi lazy as well. Cahill completely clueless since Swansea. Luiz still needs a babysitter to tell him what to do at the age of 30.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

We're losing Eden Hazard after this shitshow season.

Can't buy better squad players, need to buy big players some people said.

Aiming for Stoke-level Premier League club. 

Good job CFC. Clueless.

Totally agree. It was nice having Eden Hazard

Can't believe I was ever actually excited after those first 3 matches. Looks like Chelsea are going to pull a Liverpool and drift away into the wilderness for a few years. 

Hazard, Costa, and Courtois are all gone this next summer. Zero chance we can replace any of them with equal quality. 

I swear if Cahill plays again for Chelsea...FUCK this donkey...Send him to BOLTON ASAP!!..fucked up basic pass....and Ivanovic.. no words for him!!...Too many donkeys in the team who cannot pass the ball under pressure...basic technical skills are not there...even league one players have better technical skills than some of the players