Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Roquila said:

If we want to compete in the coming seasons we need to get rid of Conte right now! 

And I hope he takes Hazard,Willian,Cahill,Ivanovic,TC,Luiz,Oscar,Matic and Pedro wherever he fucks off. FUCKING EMBARASSING!

e31.jpg

We are unbelievably shit under pressure. Never saw a top team so shit when pressed. The players literally dont know the basics when somene is breathing at their neck or running towards them.

And the fact that we are still playing with certain players who are shit for two years now just because they have status is disgrace too.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

clearly not expecting any type of comeback from this lot in the 2nd half, that´s how shit we are and Arsenal won´t blow this chance to trash us, maybe avenge that 6-0 at the Bridge, oh my...

Yep that can be coming..except with 11 vs 11 rather then 10 as that game was..Though with Cahill and Co feels like 10

I've been following this forum for some time now

In the summer, some users here were getting slammed by others for being (overly) frustrated for the club not getting good players (defenders) in.

Now, it's safe to say that we can laugh at those users for being way to positive. The board's failing will be Conte's undoing.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Feel for Costa. Only one trying to attack with a bit of help from Cesc.

See what Conte does at the break.

Like fuck Cesc tries. He had ball two meters away and had reflex of a dead horse instead of running towards it. Instead Arsenal player who was 5 meters away got it and ran past Cesc as if he was a fucking ghost.

2 minutes ago, Diceflix said:

e31.jpg

What has escalated there ? Can you Tell me? Which one of those players is above midtable quality???

2 seasons in a row all of them are absolutely RUBBISH. And don't come with the 'Hazard is off form bla bla bla'.... He's had 3 good games in both seasons combined.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

clearly not expecting any type of comeback from this lot in the 2nd half, that´s how shit we are and Arsenal won´t blow this chance to trash us, maybe avenge that 6-0 at the Bridge, oh my...

A comeback at this situation would be a miracle, i just hope we scored 1 or 2 while they are stop scoring.... 

And.. yea.. i'm that desperate at the moment....

Ivanovic and Cahill should not even be considered starters.... but hey that is where the transfer window of the last 3 seasons has got us.

As bad as the players are/have been the board need to take the blame for just how fucking far behind we have fallen.