Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sick of this fucking team, really sick. I can take losing that's part of the game, but these fuckers have committed the ultimate sin ,they've allowed Arsenal to embarrass our beloved Chelsea, as far as am concerned they can all fuck off to hell together escoecially Cahill that pathetic excuse of a footballer, my five year old niece is a better footballer than trash 

Like fuck Cesc tries. He had ball two meters away and had reflex of a dead horse instead of running towards it. Instead Arsenal player who was 5 meters away got it and ran past Cesc as if he was a fucking ghost.

I did say 'a bit'. Willian useless as ever and Hazard doing fuck all yet again. Can't expect anything going forward with players that arent up for it or good enough.

4 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

I hope all of you who wanted Fabregas to start are happy right now. He's not responsible but he's clearly fatigued from playing 120 mins.

Also, Mikel is a better CB than Cahill at this point.

Been saying this for months now. #MikelForCB

I really feel for Azpi. Look at how good he was plying his position right back gainst Leciester. He never complains when put at left back. For such a long time tries to i e 100% every game. He is then forced to watch that peice of shit Ivanovic fuck everything up in his natural position. What the fuck is going on!

1 minute ago, Roquila said:

What has escalated there ? Can you Tell me? Which one of those players is above midtable quality???

2 seasons in a row all of them are absolutely RUBBISH. And don't come with the 'Hazard is off form bla bla bla'.... He's had 3 good games in both seasons combined.

TBH many players we have would play much better in other teams where tactics and instructions are clear. Samewise, many players who arrive here turn average real quick. As if they get addicted to the shit displays of Iva, Willian and co. I bet Kante at this rate will be nothing but average DM in one year. He will waste alot of energy because he is the only who runs and eventualy he wont give a fuck anymore.

Players live on laurels of that PL victory and think they are the fucking kings of the world. You cant tell someone who thinks he is already best to improve.