Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

This was coming we haven't improved a squad that came mid table last year so why would they do much better?

Think we need to accept we are not the team we were years ago and it's going to take a long time to get back up there.

Just glad I saw us win so many things over the last decade. We are going to need to be patient.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

It's what we get for having the same defence since 2013 to be honest. Think about that for just a moment. 

Please tell me where the people who think 'the board has done well' are now?

Yeah 50+mill on da bench

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Maybe, just maybe that is the mistake that tells Conte that Cahill should be as near to the starting line up as me. Disgraceful player that should never see the blue shirt again.

Not just him but the lot of them have been disgraceful. This team has no structure, balance or idea at all.

Maybe now people can see why I said our summer window was so poor.

I have nobody to blame but the board. How in fucks name are they still at the helm?? 

Sigh...... So much anger on here. But all you can do is ...Sigh. 5 years ago this forum was screaming for vision, establishing an identity, etc.

We did fuck all. Indeed, Pep is right. Chelsea needs a new vision, and many players to go about that vision. We have some great players, but they get sucked down into mediocrity.

Fucking shit. I hate it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Roquila said:

What has escalated there ? Can you Tell me? Which one of those players is above midtable quality???

2 seasons in a row all of them are absolutely RUBBISH. And don't come with the 'Hazard is off form bla bla bla'.... He's had 3 good games in both seasons combined.

Agree on the players..., however i might not think they are rubbish at all, just never have that consistency. Most of them are basically a good and talented players but somehow they look incapable to give their best.

And i rather pointed out the escalated part on Conte, sacking him after just 6 games with 2 bad result is not wise, i think... 

And... that meme was supposed to be sarcasm and joke...:P

Wow, people still believe the managers are responsible. Open your eyes people! Do you think big managers like Content and Mourinho don't understand that most of their players don't even know how to pass a ball. This has everything to do with the board, not managers just the Fucking board.

Just now, cfcs most wanted said:

Wow, people still believe the managers are responsible. Open your eyes people! Do you think big managers like Content and Mourinho don't understand that most of their players don't even know how to pass a ball. This has everything to do with the board, not managers just the Fucking board.

Well yes because Pep for example drops Hart because he is shit.

Conte didn't drop/sell Iva or Cahill. He should have.

1 minute ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Who is starting Ivanovic, Cahill, Matic, Willian and other shit week and week out if not the manager then? Rather see we lose 3-0 with Aina, Moses, Chalobah etc...