Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pizy said:

Can't believe I was ever actually excited after those first 3 matches. Looks like Chelsea are going to pull a Liverpool and drift away into the wilderness for a few years. 

Hazard, Costa, and Courtois are all gone this next summer. Zero chance we can replace any of them with equal quality. 

I wasn't lol.we only just won 2 of them that's why was a bit hmmm this may not go well..surprise surprise it hasn't!

Would love a comeback but don't see how!ahhhh sod this!

Has the Russian called yet?

Like really, Conte will either change A LOT or he can go. Fine, we are losing the Arsenal tie with some embarassment but make fucking changes! Show you know what to do in the fufutre. We are not going to progress with half of the team so make fucking changes for the future!

5 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

There is no team. so what do you want from the superstar? Watch NBA instead; we don't have a Messi.

I want to stand up and be seen. Not hide on the Wing like Willian(who actually did move to the middle and look to make a play).

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We are like a kids football team at the back....

Absolute shite.

Not just the back. Midfield was shite aswell. Cesc and Matic were absolutely rubbish in pressing, runs, unmarking, playmaking.

Then we have no fullbacks, Willian who has no end product and there you go. Absolutely deserving this shit result. Conte fucked up again too.

Maybe, just maybe that is the mistake that tells Conte that Cahill should be as near to the starting line up as me. Disgraceful player that should never see the blue shirt again.

Not just him but the lot of them have been disgraceful. This team has no structure, balance or idea at all.

Maybe now people can see why I said our summer window was so poor.

We will be 10th again this season...TOO MANY DONKEYS ARE IN THE TEAM....CAHILL + IVANOVIC IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER...BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THRASHING IF THEY START AGAIN..I think conte overestimated their ball playing skills

Just now, Laylabelle said:

I wasn't lol.we only just won 2 of them that's why was a bit hmmm this may not go well..surprise surprise it hasn't!

Would love a comeback but don't see how!ahhhh sod this!

I just figured we'd only have up to go from there. Nope, we were indeed lucky to escape from them.

This is a fucking problem! Who the hell is going to want to join these bunch of wankers next season! 

the immediate future is looking pretty bleak at the moment! 

Heart breaking!

Everytime I think about what to write I can clearly feel cortisol levels rising and it pisses me even more to know that you others can feel the same because cortisol levels aren't healthy unless you're in direct danger. I just wish Ivanovic would fuck off. It depresses me even more to think that him and Cahill surely are gonna get a free pass from Conte or another coach if he gets fired sooner or later.. The devil on my shoulder is urging me to wish them debilitating long-term injuries just in case any coach at this club never uses them anymore.