Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Funny thing is that people wanted him to be our main striker instead of Tammy.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I don't like to use this phrase, but "he is just not good enough". Honestly not good enough. I mean pulisic seems to have that eye for goal, i would seriously consider playing him as a false 9 with CHO and willian as wingers, but don't want to see michy specially if Tammy is oit for long.

• 3 weeks later...

Here in Belgium, they talk about a move to Bruges. The oponnent of ManU in the Europe League is looking for a striker. After good games against Real Madrid and PSG, they want to challenge ManU and after getting Mignolet back to Belgium, they are looking to get Batsman or Benteke back to Belgium. 

What's your opinion about it.

Link: Benteke or Batshuayi to Bruges? 

2 hours ago, VingtCinq said:

Here in Belgium, they talk about a move to Bruges. The oponnent of ManU in the Europe League is looking for a striker. After good games against Real Madrid and PSG, they want to challenge ManU and after getting Mignolet back to Belgium, they are looking to get Batsman or Benteke back to Belgium. 

What's your opinion about it.

Link: Benteke or Batshuayi to Bruges? 

Should take Benteke. Horrible player probably good for Belgium league. 

• 3 weeks later...

He'll go to Villa, score a decent number of goals and whenever Tammy hits a bit of a bad patch people will bang on about how we've made a mistake without looking at the higher picture of why he never got serious game time here in the first place.

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I'd be surprised if Villa have a great deal to spend given that they paid out loads in the summer.  So Bats on loan is almost perfect for them, and lets be honest they did a good job with Tammy.

we would have to bring in a replacement first.