John Terry

DavidEU

It's brilliant that he actually cares to talk to fans or even read the comments, but I really doubt he still has nearly enough influence at the club to do anything about it.

I think he cares because he is a fan, that's why. I suppose that he has some influence but maybe that's not enough. But when he ends his career and hopefully starts working at Chelsea, I think he will do something.

Jose Mourinho has had no problem replacing one club legend but Frank Leboeuf fears he will face a much tougher task the day John Terry’s Chelsea career comes to an end.

For 13 years, Terry and Frank Lampard were the double act driving Chelsea to an unparalleled period of success at Stamford Bridge, which saw the club win 11 trophies.

Lampard also put his name in the record books by becoming the club’s top scorer on 211 goals before he was released in the summer.

Fears of how such a key player would be replaced have been quickly put to rest due to the amazing form of summer signing Cesc Fabregas, who already has a remarkable 11 assists.

Terry is still the lynchpin of Chelsea’s back four and his leadership is more crucial than ever with so many of the old guard having left Stamford Bridge.

That is why former Chelsea and France defender Leboeuf, who helped Terry as a youngster before being replaced by him in the first team more than a decade ago, is so concerned.

He told Standard Sport: “It will happen at one point because of the physical aspect but John is a very hard man to replace at the club.

“There aren’t many defenders or leaders like John. He is a real warrior, the major of Chelsea. He is priceless.

“Chelsea have fantastic defenders beside him — Branislav Ivanovic can play there, Gary Cahill is great — but John is different and the fans won’t want to see him leave and not play any more.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/john-terry-will-leave-a-huge-gap-at-chelsea-insists-frank-leboeuf-9838047.html

I so want this man to win at least 1 if not 2 more PL winners medals and also he deserves to play in a winning CL final! JT is an absolute legend and I know it may be a long shot but I hope one day he can become our all time leading appearance maker.

5 PL titles and another CL, this time with him starting the final, would be epic and very well deserved.

I so want this man to win at least 1 if not 2 more PL winners medals and also he deserves to play in a winning CL final! JT is an absolute legend and I know it may be a long shot but I hope one day he can become our all time leading appearance maker.

Amen to that, sir

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2837269/John-Terry-scuba-diving-Dubai.html

JT continue to have some fun in Dubai.

I can't help to think that everytime JT posted video while he is on holiday in his instagram like this, he is like saying, "f*** off international duty, look how happy I am at the moment"

Kinda teasing every footballer :lol:

Carlo Ancelotti:

John Terry is the captain of all team captains, he was born with the captain's armband on his arm.

Even without the band, it's as if he wears it anyway, and that's how it ought to be. He's different from all the others, Chelsea is his home, it always has been, ever since the youth squad.

One word from him, and the locker room holds its breath. He's the first one to sit down at meals, the first one to stand up.

Being part of this club is his mission, that's how he was made. He pays close attention to the performances of the youth team, he keeps up, he knows all the scores, he misses nothing (although he often loses at ping-pong in the dining room - and when that happens, watch out).

He works twice as hard as everyone else, he has the sense of responsibility of someone who runs a company, a people, a philosophy that above all has to win.

There is no room for second place; there can only be room for us.

Captain, Leader, Legend, Greatest Player in the History of Chelsea.

History and legend status will be his forever, but the team needs performances right now and he has been showing he still got it!

It's probably time to start considering offering him a new deal - keep him motivated and physically fit (older guys need to work harder to remain fit - I would know :))