John Terry

DavidEU

I have a feeling he has convinced Jose that he can (for this season atleast) still play a key part as all this talk about us getting a new centre back has dried up.

We will still need to buy a Cb because trying to make JT a big part of the team despite injury concerns could backfire spectacularly.

Oh dear poor John. I just found in the Czech tabloid the following-

JT's mum went clubbing a few days ago but she did not handle it and the photographers were super quick. I am going to spoiler the following photos, just click on the link. You can just imagine how tough the fans are going to be against him, again...

http://www.super.cz/194273-mohla-se-jeste-vic-znemoznit-matka-slavneho-fotbalisty-terryho-se-opila-do-nemoty-a-tohle-provedla.html

Bloody tabloid!

Oh dear poor John. I just found in the Czech tabloid the following-

JT's mum went clubbing a few days ago but she did not handle it and the photographers were super quick. I am going to spoiler the following photos, just click on the link. You can just imagine how tough the fans are going to be against him, again...

http://www.super.cz/194273-mohla-se-jeste-vic-znemoznit-matka-slavneho-fotbalisty-terryho-se-opila-do-nemoty-a-tohle-provedla.html

Bloody tabloid!

Yeah, it was in the press over here the other day. Doubt this will be the source of the abuse this season, because compared to his dad, his mum's a saint.

JT will be superb this season ,he looks well rested and lean to me ,with a player like him who never relied on pace to get him out of trouble they can play longer ,because the key to JT is his football intelligence and that tends to get better with experience.

I would bet on him earning a new contract for next season on determination alone,next to the class he has as a player ,this bloke would die for Chelsea and I get the feeling some Chelsea fans are spoilt and do not realise the worth of the likes of Terry and Lampard to Chelsea,they are almost irreplacable and should both be kept at the club once their playing days are over.

Guardian also reporting it -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/10/john-terry-chelsea-galatasaray

£12-15 million and they can have him. I mean it would be us ripping them off by selling them a defender who could any minute just stop working.

AS if JT wanted to go, as if the club wanted to sell him. Surely this would be a nice price for a player of JT's age and injury history. But you just don't for sell your identity for a ridiculous 15m. Additionally we would be left with even less CBs then while there are no quality ones on the market. JT in form is still a boss and yet able to contribute. Just as with Lampard you show very little respect to the clubs history and legends...

AS if JT wanted to go, as if the club wanted to sell him. Surely this would be a nice price for a player of JT's age and injury history. But you just don't for sell your identity for a ridiculous 15m. Additionally we would be left with even less CBs then while there are no quality ones on the market. JT in form is still a boss and yet able to contribute. Just as with Lampard you show very little respect to the clubs history and legends...

Its a bit late to be quoting my post (its been about 3 months. And anyway, I was basing it on the fact that Terry seems to be much more injury prone and get injuries that put him out for 3 or more months. Football is a results business and we are putting ourselves in danger if we think that Terry can be part of the spine of our team in considering that h is decaying as a footballer. If this was any other player that had the same problem as Terry (such as fitness and decaying pace) many here would think £12 million would be the bargain of the century.

Yeah, mind you... He is so much ready to die for Chelsea that he didn't hesitate, back in 2009, to put his life on the line by taking a pay rise to stay away from Manchester City.

That's not fair at all, player wages and pay raises are mostly down to agents than players themselves. City were willing to pay him anything, but he decided to stay here. You can't seriously question John Terry's dedication and loyalty to Chelsea.