The Conte Thread

On 02/06/2021 at 22:22, Mário César said:

Even Jose managed United and even players like Cole, Van Persie, etc joined the club rivals. no problem with that

The problem is that Tottenham will going to be a real threat to us. This is a real problem

Quote of the century 😂 you have long wait guy for Spurs to be problem.

U2AKGxx.gif

8 hours ago, Mário César said:

Conte will not join Spurs.... So what is the problem for what I said?

they are saying even with Conte there, the mere idea of spuds as a consistent threat to us is laughable

50 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hilarious - Conte would rather be unemployed

If I had the wings of a sparrow,

if I had the arse of a crow,

I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow,

and shit on them bastards below.........

On 10/06/2021 at 04:35, Blues Forever said:

He's done it three times already, so I'm sure nothing will change. Have some success for a few years and then, jump ship.

• 2 months later...

Arsenal managerial target has already dropped hint over next club

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is under pressure after a series of tough results.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486764/Arsenal-next-manager-Mikel-Arteta-Antonio-Conte-news-SNT

Antonio Conte has reportedly upped his efforts to move to Arsenal to replace Mikel Arteta, who is under growing pressure. The former Chelsea and Inter Milan manager has been tipped to become the next Gunners boss and solve their ongoing crisis.

Conte has come to a preliminary agreement to become the next Arsenal manager should Arteta be sacked.

Arsenal have had a shocking start to the season after three losses in a row without a single goal scored.

It has left them rooted to the bottom of the Premier League with Arteta coming under major trouble.

Any further defeats could have catastrophic repercussions for the Spaniard, especially since Arsenal take on Norwich and Burnley.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Arsenal managerial target has already dropped hint over next club

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is under pressure after a series of tough results.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1486764/Arsenal-next-manager-Mikel-Arteta-Antonio-Conte-news-SNT

Antonio Conte has reportedly upped his efforts to move to Arsenal to replace Mikel Arteta, who is under growing pressure. The former Chelsea and Inter Milan manager has been tipped to become the next Gunners boss and solve their ongoing crisis.

Conte has come to a preliminary agreement to become the next Arsenal manager should Arteta be sacked.

Arsenal have had a shocking start to the season after three losses in a row without a single goal scored.

It has left them rooted to the bottom of the Premier League with Arteta coming under major trouble.

Any further defeats could have catastrophic repercussions for the Spaniard, especially since Arsenal take on Norwich and Burnley.

Hope this doesnt happen ... Conte would actually improve the team and would impose a winning mentality ...

Conte is capable of getting them into 5-6th, the other teams are stronger than years gone by, highly doubt they could get near champions league this season, even with Conte. The trouble is that next summer, what can they commit? They've just spanked £150m on up and comers.

41 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Hope this doesnt happen ... Conte would actually improve the team and would impose a winning mentality ...

24 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Conte is capable of getting them into 5-6th, the other teams are stronger than years gone by, highly doubt they could get near champions league this season, even with Conte. The trouble is that next summer, what can they commit? They've just spanked £150m on up and comers.

Get real guys. Conte didn't want to stay in Inter after they said they need to sell one player and rejected Spurs who are on much bigger level. 

Arsenal have chances of getting Conte just as much as Accrington Stanley. 

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

they are 7 quality players short and I am being conservative)

Keep

Aaron Ramsdale   (backup)
Ben White 
Gabriel   
Takehiro Tomiyasu  
William Saliba
Rob Holding 
Calum Chambers  
Kieran Tierney   
Nuno Tavares 
Thomas Partey    
Granit Xhaka 
Albert Sambi Lokonga    
Ainsley Maitland-Niles  
Bukayo Saka    
Martin Ødegaard    
Emile Smith Rowe   
Gabriel Martinelli    
Nicolas Pépé   
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang   (as backup)

Dump

(some these are on loans (in italics) and most of them likely will not ever player for Arse again, or at least shouldn't)

Bernd Leno   
Pablo Marí   
Sead Kolasinac    
Cédric Soares    
Mohamed Elneny 
Alexandre Lacazette   
Eddie Nketiah   
Folarin Balogun   
Lucas Torreira    
Mattéo Guendouzi 
Dejan Iliev   
Reiss Nelson   
Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson    
Héctor Bellerín   
Dani Ceballos    
Mathew Ryan

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Get real guys. Conte didn't want to stay in Inter after they said they need to sell one player and rejected Spurs who are on much bigger level. 

Arsenal have chances of getting Conte just as much as Accrington Stanley. 

Well anything is possible and I just not want it to be done ... simple as that. 

Arsenal can always say we spend so much in this window and we will give u the same in the next summer ... with Conte off work right now, he might just be tempted to take it ... 

• 1 month later...

It's great to have him back. I thought he was the best we had after Mourinho mark 1.

Now that we have tuchel we are good. Tuchel has potential of being the best if he stays here for a while. 

For Conte I hope he does us a favor and try to ask for lukaku so we can get rid of. 

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

It's great to have him back. I thought he was the best we had after Mourinho mark 1.

Now that we have tuchel we are good. Tuchel has potential of being the best if he stays here for a while. 

For Conte I hope he does us a favor and try to ask for lukaku so we can get rid of. 

Dont agree at all.

He sued our club ffs.

Hoping it goes arse over tit asap.

Carlo was better and hiddink

Edited by Warning_Hazard