The Conte Thread

The guy is a fraud. If not for Costa's goals this season he'd have already been sacked. The lack of substitutes until the very end, the woeful football, the woeful team selection, the lethargic defensive approach until conceding. Where should we start to describe his shortcomings ? 

We replaced one shit on a stick manager for another who again plays favorites for team selection. Someone get this guy a ticket back to Italy. His football will work in a shit league with no competition but we can't play like that here any more. Every team has quality and our defense is pure shit. 

Conte has totally bottled it, tacrically outclassed in every aspect. We will be torn to shreds by the other great managers.

His subs were way too late and he was clueless. Conte can jump around but does shit at the touchline when necessary.

Before you lot make fun of Mourinho and ManUtd, make sure we aren't torn apart like this by fking Liverpool.

With Conte being our manager, I fear City, Utd and even Arsenal.

Top4 is crucial, I expect Conte to get the sack this season.

But some will be sucking his dick for running around and jumping like a kid. Today he  indeed looked like a kid.

Pro tips from me :

- Cesc has to play,

- Ivanovic/Cahill must not (I know both should not play but one fraud at the time),

- out of "balance players" (a way to describe crippled offensive impotents) : Matic, Oscar, Willian only one can play,

- try to realize that 75th minute is just 15 minutes away from the end of the match

Please Mr Conte there is no more room for Invincibles in the XI. If players are in poor form and fail to give a 100%. Drop them. We have enough talent youngsters that will die to be given a chance to prove themselves.