The Conte Thread

I can't tell if it was Conte's fault or the players went to be completely shit probably both. Matic doesn't cover,help the defence and he is bad in attack there is no point in playing him and Willian,Ivanovic,Matic all need to be sold and why did Conte make his substitution's earlier? 5 min is enough time for anyone to do anything.

I afraid he trust the wrong person.

Conte said back then at juventus he prove to be able to transform bonucci, barzagli from bad player to become one of the best defender in the world.

But matic, ivanovic, cahill ...

Probably never happen to transform them to become much better player.

Conte's mistake is field so many deadwood at the same time. The combination of oscar, Matic combine with ivanovic and cahill is hold back this team too much. For me field that 4 combination together almost in every match is really awful beyond the word.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

I can't tell if it was Conte's fault or the players went to be completely shit probably both. Matic doesn't cover,help the defence and he is bad in attack there is no point in playing him and Willian,Ivanovic,Matic all need to be sold and why did Conte make his substitution's earlier? 5 min is enough time for anyone to do anything.

It is Conte´s fault that he does not select the players that deliver .Oscar,Matic,Cahill and Iva do not deliver good,constant performances,but that is Conte´s job.Maybe they have a good attutude,but if they are shit,there are shit.Best attitude will not make them world class players...

>Losing the match all game long due to bad tactics and player selections.

>Still didn't make any subs or changes to tactics after the woeful first half, and after we scored the goal to bring the deficit to only 1.

Come on Conte, I know you're better than this.

So most of the Chelsea's fan want Conte head.This is football all over the world when win you are good when lose an asshole.I understand that Conte is concerned about the defense and that Fabregas does not inspire confidence in this aspect but since the defense of Chelsea is currently unrecoverable perhaps it would be better focus on offense and use Matic and Kante to protect Fabregas to boost the imagination and technique in midfield..

"I am guilty because I'm the coach and it means that I have to work harder in these aspects
Now it was not enough".

5 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

So most of the Chelsea's fan want Conte head.This is football all over the world when win you are good when lose an asshole.I understand that Conte is concerned about the defense and that Fabregas does not inspire confidence in this aspect but since the defense of Chelsea is currently unrecoverable perhaps it would be better focus on offense and use Matic and Kante to protect Fabregas to boost the imagination and technique in midfield..

"I am guilty because I'm the coach and it means that I have to work harder in these aspects
Now it was not enough".

No one wants Conte's head.

40 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

Now it was not enough".

The only thing I see is that most people are annoyed that he still uses the same lineup that Mourinho and Hiddink put out. 

And to be fair I'm not surprised. I said it from the beginning that people and the board want youth but they get managers that are not good for this... 

If you want youth, why go for Mourinho and Conte? These guys are not good for that, they need to spend good in the market to be competitive. 

Board didn't do that, so they should not expect much. If they do then the board are a bunch of fools. 

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The only thing I see is that most people are annoyed that he still uses the same lineup that Mourinho and Hiddink put out. 

And to be fair I'm not surprised. I said it from the beginning that people and the board want youth but they get managers that are not good for this... 

If you want youth, why go for Mourinho and Conte? These guys are not good for that, they need to spend good in the market to be competitive. 

Board didn't do that, so they should not expect much. If they do then the board are a bunch of fools. 

Are you calling Conte out for not being good enough when it comes to 'youth' and simply young guns? After what, just 5 games from which the club got 10 points out of? Conte's being hired for his expertise and he did change something. Fabregas hasn't been part of the starting lineup anymore, so it's not the same old same old after last season. A 19-year old Pogba would strongly disagree with your assessment of Conte's ability anyway. The old saying 'if you're good enough you're old enough' is tailor made for Conte's suit. Maybe just maybe a lot of the Chelsea youth is just overrated: none of the guys pulled a Kevin de Bruyne elsewhere. Sure there must be a gem in it, but this golden boy from the academy doesn't seem ready to me. You can only show him, in the end he has to do it  himself. Not ready yet!

Kanté £30m, David Luiz £34m, £33 Batshuayi, £23m Alonso = about £120m. Sure there were sales, but none of the first or second teamers in Conte's view, imo. Anyway those figures put you on number 3 in the net spending table and definitely not too far behind the money monsters from Manchester.

The club granted a lot of money, sure splashing out even more wouldn't have made things most likely worse, but the club really tried to be competitive. Pool's gross spent is about £50m lesser than Chelsea's, they even sold a proven Premier League striker which Chelsea didn't do.

If you play the big name game, some clubs have less talented players within their ranks, but despite all of that they really are fine.
Conte has already shown that he can push the team forwards, doesn't work all the time but most times they can go all out for the win, if that's what's demanded. So i wouldn't be worried at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Are you calling Conte out for not being good enough when it comes to 'youth' and simply young guns? After what, just 5 games from which the club got 10 points out of? Conte's being hired for his expertise and he did change something. Fabregas hasn't been part of the starting lineup anymore, so it's not the same old same old after last season. A 19-year old Pogba would strongly disagree with your assessment of Conte's ability anyway. The old saying 'if you're good enough you're old enough' is tailor made for Conte's suit. Maybe just maybe a lot of the Chelsea youth is just overrated: none of the guys pulled a Kevin de Bruyne elsewhere. Sure there must be a gem in it, but this golden boy from the academy doesn't seem ready to me. You can only show him, in the end he has to do it  himself. Not ready yet!

Kanté £30m, David Luiz £34m, £33 Batshuayi, £23m Alonso = about £120m. Sure there were sales, but none of the first or second teamers in Conte's view, imo. Anyway those figures put you on number 3 in the net spending table and definitely not too far behind the money monsters from Manchester.

The club granted a lot of money, sure splashing out even more wouldn't have made things most likely worse, but the club really tried to be competitive. Pool's gross spent is about £50m lesser than Chelsea's, they even sold a proven Premier League striker which Chelsea didn't do.

If you play the big name game, some clubs have less talented players within their ranks, but despite all of that they really are fine.
Conte has already shown that he can push the team forwards, doesn't work all the time but most times they can go all out for the win, if that's what's demanded. So i wouldn't be worried at the moment.

KDB was never giving chance by your favorite manager....

So the point is that managers like Mourinho and Conte don't give chances to young players. 

And tell me, are players that we have that worse then Ivanovic? If they are worse then Ivanovic then yes you are right, our academy is crap. 

But if it ain't, then it's the problem of manager like Mourinho and Conte that don't give chances but just buy ready made players. 

And we also are wasting money on mediocre players. 23 million for Alonso and 34 for David Luiz is absurd. 

20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

KDB was never giving chance by your favorite manager....

So the point is that managers like Mourinho and Conte don't give chances to young players. 

And tell me, are players that we have that worse then Ivanovic? If they are worse then Ivanovic then yes you are right, our academy is crap. 

But if it ain't, then it's the problem of manager like Mourinho and Conte that don't give chances but just buy ready made players. 

And we also are wasting money on mediocre players. 23 million for Alonso and 34 for David Luiz is absurd. 

Mourinho played de Bruyne, the reason it didn't work out was that they had personal issues, imo.  Both of them are like the pretty girl who definitely knows what she's got. My point is, in the past no boy from Chelsea's academy reached similar heights.

Aina, Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek aren't far away from the team, imo. It's just been 5 games, let him assess the squad a bit more, will you?

By the way how many youth players did Guardiola make great at Bayern? Exactly, none! Which gem did he find at City so far?
None, Iheanacho is Pellegrino's baby.

To be fair, i fumed because of the Luiz purchase, but i believe that he's better than Cahill and with him the team is better. Yeah, i still think there would have been better targets out there, but the chance to win something with Luiz is higher than without and Cahill, imo. Haven't seen much of Alonso, don't know about you, but give the boy some time wouldn't be an outrageous thing to say, i guess.

This manager will fail if he keeps playing these players. Unfortunately, we needed a little more in the transfer window too.

Everton look like genius signing Koeman, Williams and Gana. Chelsea don't have one centre back on payroll as good as Ashley Williams and Gana is essentially the same buy as Kante...  and Everton actually have capable fullbacks on both sides starting

Will be interesting to see how KDB and Lukaku's sides do for the duration of this season. 

1 hour ago, quickpassnmove said:

This manager will fail if he keeps playing these players. Unfortunately, we needed a little more in the transfer window too.

Everton look like genius signing Koeman, Williams and Gana. Chelsea don't have one centre back on payroll as good as Ashley Williams and Gana is essentially the same buy as Kante...  and Everton actually have capable fullbacks on both sides starting

Will be interesting to see how KDB and Lukaku's sides do for the duration of this season. 

Zouma and terry piss all over Williams