Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Leicester v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 0

Nah don't do that mate - I know you're just hurting from this, but we gotta support the team through thick and thin!!!

Yes we do........But not the manager, not anymore

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though we are beyond fucking shit - my lord this Leicester team is pumped up, credit where its due. Except for the fans, wankers.

the thing is, are there even any good managers available right now? would we go for ancelotti again? would he want to come back?

really thought mou was going to turn it around but it just hasn't happened. klopp would've been great.

the thing is, are there even any good managers available right now? would we go for ancelotti again? would he want to come back?

really thought mou was going to turn it around but it just hasn't happened. klopp would've been great.

I'd even take Rodgers over Mou at this point, atleast he would give RLC a chance

I was neutral on the whole Mou out thing....I understood both sides of the argument.

He needs to go. No more excuses. Let him go and lets buy some guys who want to compete along with letting some of these young guys play. Mix up the two and prep for next year.

haha you are watching the wrong game. MORE attacks than them we havent had a shot on goal. 1 header which was from a corner

you my friend are speaking shit

OMG you actually thought I was seriously,, But I have money on Chelsea to win so I guess Im more naive than you

Fuck of Mourinho! Fuck of Mourinho!

This just hit a new low. If Mourinho is not sacked after this, there is literally one explanation. They don't want to lose out on money because there is nothing Jose can do with us any more. He is lost and we need a new direction which was obvious from weeks ago. Shame it is just too late now.

I haven't supported him all season mate

He's fucking useless

I haven't supported him all season mate

He's fucking useless

It will be quite ironic if Ranieri is the manager who costs him his job, after he took Ranieri's 10 years ago