Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no simple solution to this mess, it's a culmination of bad management, bad youth policy, bad coaching, lack of a solid core, lack of leadership, lack of character, lack of basic football ability in some of our starters.

This season will set us back a few years at least

All players go through bad form, it is just unfortunate that most of the players are going through a bad streak at the same time. You cannot blame Mourinho for the player's individual failings. You surely don't believe that Mourinho's tactics include passing the ball like an idiot, dribbling the ball into the corner and crossing the ball into Row Z? That's what the players are doing.

Our players have no clue how to try and score a goal!!!!!!! offcourse they end up passing it to the only player who is left free in Ivanovic because EVERYBODY IN THE LEAGUE knows he won't do shit

Same issues. Can't break a team down when Chelsea have to take the initiative. Porto took initiative and gave Chelsea space and Chelsea punished them for it thanks to an early own goal. Now Leicester say, you come to us and you get nothing. Passes to the side, long passes to the side. False sense of control.

This is so sad. This team can't attack. Leicester punishes the team with one moment. 2nd half is going to be a long one.

I guess Ramires isn't the answer anymore now.

WOW. Just no clue at all. Where is the attacking incentive. 0 shots on target. Just what is Mourinho's game plan? Whatever it is, it is bloody awful. Team does not have a clue. The whole team have been bad but Oscar after praising him in the week just looks back to his old self. Doing absloutely nothing. Getting bullied of the ball and not actually looking anything like a no 10. Costa has been awful. Wow, the team really needs a new direction. This is just bad man and I am worried.

I don't give a fuck what happened with us beating Porto. If we lose this I want Mourinho gone. 16th. Just LOL. Not just the fact we are losing, it is the fact that we have been awful and are not creating shit. How long is this going to continue? And once again this match just shows why us not having two natural attacking FB restricts us so much. No wonder we have been bereft of goals. Utter joke!

He has to be sacked after this right? Right guys? Someone comfort me.

Hah, no one can comfort you with that. I, personally, have come to accept that it's worthless to rant about him ruining the club, since the belief and trust in him is deeply ingrained in many fans, that they can't even notice how illogical and handicapping playing 2 right-footed FBs has been killing us for this whole season.