Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season old issue ... We just like to keep the ball at our feet and then pass behind ... move forward, hold on to the ball then pass it behind or loss it ... same routine ... We have managed to spoil Pedro as well who was good with one touch passing and look at him now, keeps running with the ball ... possession is not gonna win us anything :(

All players go through bad form, it is just unfortunate that most of the players are going through a bad streak at the same time. You cannot blame Mourinho for the player's individual failings. You surely don't believe that Mourinho's tactics include passing the ball like an idiot, dribbling the ball into the corner and crossing the ball into Row Z? That's what the players are doing.

Mourinho has been dire but the players are just as equal to blame, if not more.

But if the manager can't even get the basics right , which I have already mentioned , hes got to go. How can he be so stupid to play the pivot , a set up which suits 0 out of our 4 midfielders. He's not good enough

Remember our fans celebrating that Porto result like we won the World Cup? hahaha. They gave us shit loads of space and this board was acting like we're Brazil 1970. This is the real Chelsea. We've been playing the same way for the entire year including last season.

We're getting outclassed week in-week out now that give it to Hazard and hope for the best no longer works anymore. The lack of system, cohesion & passing patterns is exposed. You can't be slagging off the manager/players if you were one of those "we won that's all that matters" type of fan last season. Stay consistent.

I hope Jose brought a cane with him to the dressing room - nearly all of them need lashing.

If they're happy to let us have width then put Kenedy or Baba at LB and move Azpi over.

Need another target in the box over than Costa.

Hope they beat him with it. Give us a new set up

Matic plays like he's retarded. Brainless team, so painful to watch. Pathetic.

He been the only decent one imo. Not great but decent.

Players should be ashamed of themselves but I have no doubt that another manager can get us playing better than the shit we have been producing tonight and all season. When are the board going to wake the fuck up and just let Mourinho go. His football is awful and he literally does not have a clue with what to do with the team.

But if the manager can't even get the basics right , which I have already mentioned , hes got to go. How can he be so stupid to play the pivot , a set up which suits 0 out of our 4 midfielders. He's not good enough

Why are you trying to convince me about Mourinho still? I said he has been rubbish in my first post and every other post. You are trying to convince me something I already know. Geeeez.

Well I thought we dominated that half Possession 67% more attacks than them ,, more dangerous attacks than them SO stop being negative the boys are doing

GREAT

haha you are watching the wrong game. MORE attacks than them we havent had a shot on goal. 1 header which was from a corner

you my friend are speaking shit

Azpilicueta is such a one footed player..constantly hoofing under any pressure..but the bigger blame lies on the manager!!

Are you serious? Azpi is actually a RB, if you don't know. But the one who makes him look like that is the "best manager" in our history.