Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you are watching the wrong game. MORE attacks than them we havent had a shot on goal. 1 header which was from a corner

you my friend are speaking shit

Mate, he's being sarcastic :)

Lol ?

But thanks - this is the only smile I have had tonight :)

Bring in Ancelotti QUICKLY before United or City get him!

Need someone with positive philosophy that can instill confidence in our players again. A manager who actually coaches attacking football.

No young, up-and-comers or giving someone their "big break." Get the best available manager who knows the club and knows the league. Fucking get Carlo and let him settle in and get us on the right track going into next season.

Fucking Newcastle who are a total shambles are ahead of us. This is no longer a player problem. The only problem right now is the manager. We've had far far far worse teams under the likes of AVB, RDM & Benitez yet never played this poorly.

Roman needs to swallow his pride, admit his initial mistake hiring him in the first place and pull the trigger. Enough is enough. We need a fresh start. He got nostalgic and decided to bring in a "win now" manager when we had a young squad that needed to be nurtured, groomed & developed. He sold Lukaku, De Bruyne, Luiz etc and failed to develop Hazard, Oscar and our numerous gems in the youth team.

The difference between this Chelsea side and the old Mourinho Chelsea side is that they wouldn't concede in a game like this, with barely anything happening, score a goal in the 2nd half and 'kill' the game.

Really wanted Jose to turn it around, but we have been shit for months now and I don't think he can.

We a big clear out and to start all over again.

Can't believe I'm saying this about the champions, what has gone wrong ?

Fucking Newcastle who are a total shambles are ahead of us. This is no longer a player problem. The only problem right now is the manager. We've had far far far worse teams under the likes of AVB, RDM & Benitez yet never played this poorly.

Roman needs to swallow his pride, admit his initial mistake hiring him in the first place and pull the trigger. Enough is enough. We need a fresh start. He got nostalgic and decided to bring in a "win now" manager when we had a young squad that needed to be nurtured, groomed & developed. He sold Lukaku, De Bruyne, Luiz etc and failed to develop Hazard, Oscar and our numerous gems in the youth team.

Good point.

Are you serious? Azpi is actually a RB, if you don't know. But the one who makes him look like that is the "best manager" in our history.

Lol ..i know mate!!..But he has to use his left foot too when he is playing LB...like i said mourinho is the main culprit!!