Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Leicester v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 0

There's no simple solution to this mess, it's a culmination of bad management, bad youth policy, bad coaching, lack of a solid core, lack of leadership, lack of character, lack of basic football ability in some of our starters.

This season will set us back a few years at least

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All players go through bad form, it is just unfortunate that most of the players are going through a bad streak at the same time. You cannot blame Mourinho for the player's individual failings. You surely don't believe that Mourinho's tactics include passing the ball like an idiot, dribbling the ball into the corner and crossing the ball into Row Z? That's what the players are doing.

Our players have no clue how to try and score a goal!!!!!!! offcourse they end up passing it to the only player who is left free in Ivanovic because EVERYBODY IN THE LEAGUE knows he won't do shit

Same issues. Can't break a team down when Chelsea have to take the initiative. Porto took initiative and gave Chelsea space and Chelsea punished them for it thanks to an early own goal. Now Leicester say, you come to us and you get nothing. Passes to the side, long passes to the side. False sense of control.

This is so sad. This team can't attack. Leicester punishes the team with one moment. 2nd half is going to be a long one.

I guess Ramires isn't the answer anymore now.

WOW. Just no clue at all. Where is the attacking incentive. 0 shots on target. Just what is Mourinho's game plan? Whatever it is, it is bloody awful. Team does not have a clue. The whole team have been bad but Oscar after praising him in the week just looks back to his old self. Doing absloutely nothing. Getting bullied of the ball and not actually looking anything like a no 10. Costa has been awful. Wow, the team really needs a new direction. This is just bad man and I am worried.

I don't give a fuck what happened with us beating Porto. If we lose this I want Mourinho gone. 16th. Just LOL. Not just the fact we are losing, it is the fact that we have been awful and are not creating shit. How long is this going to continue? And once again this match just shows why us not having two natural attacking FB restricts us so much. No wonder we have been bereft of goals. Utter joke!

Who chose those players?

Fucked if I know. Emanalo? The board? The scouting staff? Nobody knows except those on the inside.

Azpilicueta is such a one footed player..constantly hoofing under any pressure..but the bigger blame lies on the manager!!

Strange , almost like he is a right back...

He has to be sacked after this right? Right guys? Someone comfort me.

Hah, no one can comfort you with that. I, personally, have come to accept that it's worthless to rant about him ruining the club, since the belief and trust in him is deeply ingrained in many fans, that they can't even notice how illogical and handicapping playing 2 right-footed FBs has been killing us for this whole season.

I wouldn't mind if half the team fucks off as well as Mourinho.

As long of course a good manager is available out there.

Same shit, just a different day........Not one shot on target in all the first half.........Top four???? We'll be lucky to make the top fourteen!!!!!!

Slow, sloppy, lethargic and totally toothless..First half was a joke.

Season old issue ... We just like to keep the ball at our feet and then pass behind ... move forward, hold on to the ball then pass it behind or loss it ... same routine ... We have managed to spoil Pedro as well who was good with one touch passing and look at him now, keeps running with the ball ... possession is not gonna win us anything :(

All players go through bad form, it is just unfortunate that most of the players are going through a bad streak at the same time. You cannot blame Mourinho for the player's individual failings. You surely don't believe that Mourinho's tactics include passing the ball like an idiot, dribbling the ball into the corner and crossing the ball into Row Z? That's what the players are doing.

Mourinho has been dire but the players are just as equal to blame, if not more.

But if the manager can't even get the basics right , which I have already mentioned , hes got to go. How can he be so stupid to play the pivot , a set up which suits 0 out of our 4 midfielders. He's not good enough