Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Ofcourse he has been disappointing but that doesn't mean that he wants to get rid of Mourinho, Eden isn't that kind of guy. He's acting the same as he always has been, he's just not carrying our attack like we're used to.

Give him a break ok? He's been respectful in expressing his opinion, now ok you're an Hazard's fan we get it, don't need to shove it down people's throat.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I don `t want to discuss with you. But you have to understand me when I'm angry because we have one of the top 3 players in the world among mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo) and he takes totally disappeared since the beginning of the season.

I expected him to take a step forward this season and will lead this team in every game as does, for example, Willian.

That's all . I live in Spain and I'm tired of seeing how Florentino Perez gets to sign their "galacticos" every season and for the next the summer

everything makes it seem that Eden Hazard will be the next galactico in the Florentine Perez's list.

I'm angry because we have lost the first trophy of the season. That's it, but I'm not stupid, idiot or fucking whatever.

I understand but Hazard isn't the only one to blame, most of the team is playing like shit. Ofcourse he play better and we all expect him to do so. But you also shouldn't expect too much from him, not even Messi or Ronaldo would be able to carry this team to victory, we're just playing so fucking bad.

I don't think Eden will go to Real this summer, I can see him go there in a few years when they get rid of Ronaldo or Bale. Eden isn't a retard he won't go to Real just to sit on the bench, he wants to play every game.

I'm sorry for calling you an idiot but your post was really stupid for me. Eden isn't the type of player that's going to play like shit just to get rid of the manager. And from what I've seen and heard there are no problems between them so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Give him a break ok? He's been respectful in expressing his opinion, now ok you're an Hazard's fan we get it, don't need to shove it down people's throat.

What does being an Hazard fan have to do with anything? There's no need to start calling a player a spoiled little kid just because he isn't playing well.

What does being an Hazard fan have to do with anything? There's no need to start calling a player a spoiled little kid just because he isn't playing well.

He's called the player spoiled little kid, not you ;) to which you responded in an unfashionable way. Can't stand that at times.

He's called the player spoiled little kid, not you ;) to which you responded in an unfashionable way. Can't stand that at times.

He shouldn't call our best player from last season a spoiled little kid, it doesn't make any sense. Yes I shouldn't have insulted him but I grow tired of people insulting our best player just because he's not carrying our attack like he usually does.

I understand but Hazard isn't the only one to blame, most of the team is playing like shit. Ofcourse he play better and we all expect him to do so. But you also shouldn't expect too much from him, not even Messi or Ronaldo would be able to carry this team to victory, we're just playing so fucking bad.

I don't think Eden will go to Real this summer, I can see him go there in a few years when they get rid of Ronaldo or Bale. Eden isn't a retard he won't go to Real just to sit on the bench, he wants to play every game.

I'm sorry for calling you an idiot but your post was really stupid for me. Eden isn't the type of player that's going to play like shit just to get rid of the manager. And from what I've seen and heard there are no problems between them so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Maybe my perspective is different from Spain. Right now all Spanish newspapers are saying that Jose Mourinho has lost the control of the locker room as it happened in Real Madrid and they are saying that Chelsea players are against Jose. Maybe that's why I'm angry, and maybe that's why I said what I said About Eden Hazard.

And I said that on Eden Hazard because I well know the strategy of Real Madrid to sign their Galacticos season after season. It's always the same story and they're trying to do with Eden Hazard the same as they did with other players. Real Madrid is a club which believes that everything can be bought with money.

Last season Barcelona was shit in the first part of the season. But they began to play well to win the treble thanks to Messi and the way in which he changed his performance / attitude. I wish that Eden Hazard can do the same.

Maybe my perspective is different from Spain. Right now all Spanish newspapers are saying that Jose Mourinho has lost the control of the locker room as it happened in Real Madrid and they are saying that Chelsea players are against Jose. Maybe that's why I'm angry, and maybe that's why I said what I said About Eden Hazard.

And I said that on Eden Hazard because I well know the strategy of Real Madrid to sign their Galacticos season after season. It's always the same story and they're trying to do with Eden Hazard the same as they did with other players. Real Madrid is a club which believes that everything can be bought with money.

Last season Barcelona was shit in the first part of the season. But they began to play well to win the treble thanks to Messi and the way in which he changed his performance / attitude. I wish that Eden Hazard can do the same.

Messi just got back in form, he didn't really change his attitude. Eden just needs to get back in form.

And don't believe the spanish media, it's like the worst media in the world, they make drama out of everything. So far only shitty newspapers like the Dailymail are reporting that Mou has lost the dressing room. They only post that shit because people like to read drama.

He shouldn't call our best player from last season a spoiled little kid, it doesn't make any sense. Yes I shouldn't have insulted him but I grow tired of people insulting our best player just because he's not carrying our attack like he usually does.

By that logic, the Mourinho and Costa threads should be full of people insulting each other. That's his opinion and didn't insult you or any other Hazard's fan directly. Just gave his opinion about the player. No need to lose your cool about that, but since you've aplogized i don't see reason to continue to argue about this. Props to you. ;)

By that logic, the Mourinho and Costa threads should be full of people insulting each other. That's his opinion and didn't insult you or any other Hazard's fan directly. Just gave his opinion about the player. No need to lose your cool about that ;)

Bethos already apologized for that so how about you let it go.

C'mon guys if ANYBODY was allowed a FREE RANT PASS it's this man @Supporter!

He has generated literally thousands of positive, well written and heartfelt posts.

The guy is hurting and he's pissed off

Who can blame him? We're all living the nightmare

Let's not try and score cheap points off one another.

Supporter is a good guy and he had an off night - end of for me :)

By that logic, the Mourinho and Costa threads should be full of people insulting each other. That's his opinion and didn't insult you or any other Hazard's fan directly. Just gave his opinion about the player. No need to lose your cool about that, but since you've aplogized i don't see reason to continue to argue about this. Props to you. ;)

It just doesn't make any sense at all to call him spoiled or whatever, it's not like he acts any different than normally. If he would act like a spoiled kid I'd be fine with it.

That's not true. Two losses, which includes an away game against Real, and two draws in the league before the turn of the year, and just one loss against PSG away in the CL group stage. I'll even give you the loss vs Sociedad on Jan 4th and that still does not begin to compare to Chelsea's current predicament. Not close. That's 4 losses and two draws in 17 league games, 6 CL games and two cup matches. You can't even mention the two situations in the same sentence really.

And Hazard is no Messi. Playing alongside Suarez and Neymar helps a lot btw.

He has generated literally thousands of positive, well written and heartfelt posts.

Yeah I apologized, I normally don't get mad but for some reason I kinda lost it today.

Thank you for your comments friend.

It's been a difficult day and I hope that we can gradually change this nightmare and begin to regain our usual performance because we are a winning team and our natural habitat is to be up fighting to win everything.

I still trust in us. GO BLUES.

chelseaheart.gif

It just doesn't make any sense at all to call him spoiled or whatever, it's not like he acts any different than normally. If he would act like a spoiled kid I'd be fine with it.

Ok, why don't you drop it now though?