Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

#JustLike2012

might as well put our name on the CL trophy now!

hope history repeats itself. I would fund TC for a month if that happened :D out of joy :)

Or Champions League LMAO

All joking aside, not even RDM himself would pull off that shit again. It was a once in a lifetime thing.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those lf you that need a little distraction from Chelsea, the NBA season starts in about 1 Hour!

As if watching Chelsea isn't depressing enough, I have my mighty Pistons to look forward to. :(

More bitter poison.

Against a non-entity.

There were numerous flows.

In the second half the team was tired. Stoke were also tired and they conceded Remy's equalizer in the last minute of normal time.

There were a number of chances but when we attack there is no movement in the box. We pray for a miracle or a slip by a defender. There is no killer instinct and that's a word invented by Mourinho, only he has imparted none of it to the team.

Do you really believe Hazard would play bad to get rid of Mourinho? If you do you would be a fucking idiot. He plays bad for 3 months so that suddenly means he wants to get rid Mou? If he hated Mourinho he would just ask for a transfer and not play bad just to get rid of him, that doesn't make any sense.

And just because it looks like Hazard doesn't care doesn't mean that he actually doesn't care.

Insult me if you want, but Eden Hazard's attitude is unacceptable.

IMO he should be our leader but he acts with a shameful apathy. Maybe he wants another manager to train less and make videos on YouTube with more beautiful plays...

I hate when football players act like rock stars and Eden Hazard has a extremely bad attitude / performance.

Honestly - what do you all expect?

These problems have been evident for a long time.

The misnomer of giving the manager one more game is pointless

The cliché of we played better is ridiculous

I really wanted to be wrong - but the club needs a change of direction - immediately.

Mou has ZERO ideas on how to fix this - it's done, over gone - time to admit it.

Insult me if you want, but Eden Hazard's attitude is unacceptable.

IMO he should be our leader but he acts with a shameful apathy. Maybe he wants another manager to train less and make videos on YouTube with more beautiful plays...

I hate when football players act like rock stars and Eden Hazard has a extremely bad attitude / performance.

Eden acts like a rockstar? Sure man, if you think so. If you think he should be our leader fine but he isn't and he never will be, he doesn't have those qualities.

He has always been like this, he has always been a careless guy but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about the team or about how he plays. I feel like you expect way too much from him, you expect him to always be in form and always carry our attacks. It's the first time ever that he's playing so bad and now suddenly he's a spoiled kid who wants to get rid of his manager? Sure man sure.

Gutted doesn't put words to it right now. Feeling fucking beaten in all honesty. Have to wake my boy up tomorrow morning and tell him the outcome.....fucking hurts badly. Waking up is a precious thing, im thankful for life and win or lose up the blues.

Night all, KTBFFH.

SJ [emoji106]

Eden acts like a rockstar? Sure man, if you think so. If you think he should be our leader fine but he isn't and he never will be, he doesn't have those qualities.

He has always been like this, he has always been a careless guy but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about the team or about how he plays. I feel like you expect way too much from him, you expect him to always be in form and always carry our attacks. It's the first time ever that he's playing so bad and now suddenly he's a spoiled kid who wants to get rid of his manager? Sure man sure.

I do not wanna to argue with you (and anyone else). I do not come here to insult anyone.

IMO Eden Hazard is having a disappointing performance. That's all .

I do not wanna to argue with you (and anyone else). I do not come here to insult anyone.

IMO Eden Hazard is having a disappointing performance. That's all .

Ofcourse he has been disappointing but that doesn't mean that he wants to get rid of Mourinho, Eden isn't that kind of guy. He's acting the same as he always has been, he's just not carrying our attack like we're used to.

Honestly - what do you all expect?

These problems have been evident for a long time.

The misnomer of giving the manager one more game is pointless

The cliché of we played better is ridiculous

I really wanted to be wrong - but the club needs a change of direction - immediately.

Mou has ZERO ideas on how to fix this - it's done, over gone - time to admit it.

This.

It is utter horrid to watch. Constantly holding the ball in the final third looking absolutely clueless in what to do. Zero tempo or distribution from the back.

It's actually outstanding in how our players have lost all their chemistry working with one another. Strangers out on the pitch.

Ofcourse he has been disappointing but that doesn't mean that he wants to get rid of Mourinho, Eden isn't that kind of guy. He's acting the same as he always has been, he's just not carrying our attack like we're used to.

OK. I don `t want to discuss with you. But you have to understand me when I'm angry because we have one of the top 3 players in the world among mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo) and he takes totally disappeared since the beginning of the season.

I expected him to take a step forward this season and will lead this team in every game as does, for example, Willian.

That's all . I live in Spain and I'm tired of seeing how Florentino Perez gets to sign their "galacticos" every season and for the next the summer

everything makes it seem that Eden Hazard will be the next galactico in the Florentino Perez's list.

I'm angry because we have lost the first trophy of the season. That's it, but I'm not stupid, idiot or fucking whatever.