Jase

Man of the Match  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will play them with their full strength team in 2 weeks. Good riddance. I just don't see where the signs of improvement are. We still looked vulnerable in defence with an extra man advantage. Mourinho put this team out to win and it was a very strong one. So concerning. Luck is on our side (hopefully) with Liverpool playing tomorrow. We need to win Saturday. Win that and I will just ignore this game.

We will play them with their full strength team in 2 weeks. Good riddance. I just don't see where the signs of improvement are. We still looked vulnerable in defence with an extra man advantage. Mourinho put this team out to win and it was a very strong one. So concerning. Luck is on our side (hopefully) with Liverpool playing tomorrow. We need to win Saturday. Win that and I will just ignore this game.

We played decently. It wasn´t completely shambolic

Now we shouldn't focus on tactics or our first XI anymore.

We should focus this way

Break the contact with Yokohama

Invite Glenn Hoddle and his witch to the club

Bring some priest and tons of holy water

everyone is saying jose is the man to get us out of this rut. I dont think so no more. i love jose done so much for chelsea but i think he has finally lost it with us or the players or the back room staff.

Not ideal to lose a manager but i think its time to call hiddik :)

Eden Hazard is a fucking capricious child which since the season started and he has gotten his big new contract, he has spent all season touching there balls with an improper apathy in a professional player.

Now he has what he wanted, Jose is out. But now Eden Hazard no longer have excuses to cover his poor performance.

By the way, Jose, Thanks for all you gave us.

Do you really believe Hazard would play bad to get rid of Mourinho? If you do you would be a fucking idiot. He plays bad for 3 months so that suddenly means he wants to get rid Mou? If he hated Mourinho he would just ask for a transfer and not play bad just to get rid of him, that doesn't make any sense.

And just because it looks like Hazard doesn't care doesn't mean that he actually doesn't care.

Better team lost.

Hazard clearly didnt want to take a penalty either. Don't force a player that doesn't want to take it to take it.

He's our star player, with the reputation of being a world class footballer and he's getting paid top player money... Hazard does not have the luxury of not wanting to take penalties, what a fucking joke. He should be ashamed of not wanting to take a penalty.