Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

we cant have a bad season at chelsea, have a bad season, dont get in the champ league finish right down the tablet = players not waiting to come to us or having to pay double over the odds and double wages to get them to come to us. We cant say its just a bad season, We are going to end up like UTD, 3 years to get back to winning but not looking strong but spending far to much to do it.

VERY POOR, every one keeps saying something has to be done but every saying jose must stay and the players are good players. whats the answer then if its not the players or the manager? Gonna start blaming us the fans?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better team lost.

Hazard clearly didnt want to take a penalty either. Don't force a player that doesn't want to take it to take it.

Well, then why mou still order him to take it if he knew this hazard current shitty state of mind?

It's an awful mystery huh?

Highlights if anyone is interested: http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/10/27/stoke-city-vs-chelsea-highlights-full-match/

Fark Butland :fainthv9: typical "game of his life" performance and fark the posts too, really unlucky to lose, damn it.

Why Hazard??? :( just not our day, again... story of a season so far.

2 words to describe it all - MURPHY's LAW.

stoke GK having the time of his life. we being unlucky, walters scoring a screamer etc etc. i mean anything that can go wrong has already gone wrong. i sincerely think, it cant get any worse. i think the pool game will be the game where we turn the tide. i mean how much longer can these players continue to under-perform? at some point players will look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are actually so poor.

the performance was not bad but not great. 6th game in the row where we could not score a goal from an attacking play.

mikel, baba, kenedy were really good. mikel was MOTM for me.

hazard started well but tapered out. maybe he is physically still unfit.

oscar was non-existent.

costa looked good in his time.

remy was poor.

ramires was his usual self, good in defence, pathetic with the ball.

willian had another good game.

lets just move forward. to the pool game. give kenedy a start. give baba a proper run. kick both oscar and cesc out and play RLC.

these are acceptable risks. come on CHELSEA!!!

Kinda depressing November and out of 2 trophies already with so few played ...Fa cup it is then

Three, in truth: a; there's no guarantee we'll qualify in the UCL, and b; we're going out in the first knockout round if we do.

Despite two defeats in a row, I see we're improving.

Against West Ham we showed great spirit, vs Stoke we played very well and created many chances.

One key word for these games and our whole season is: luck. (Or bad luck) It really feels like we're in a curse.

Hazard was good in first half, finally doing some good dribbling. Of course not as good as last year - still got dispossed few times. However in extra time looked without motivation - not fighting, not caring, not anything.

Against West Ham we showed great spirit, vs Stoke we played very well and created many chances.

Even when we are creating some chances they are all flukes, improvised by the players in the moment. We play no consistent patterns, no one-twos, no nothing. Players are too far from each other when in possession meaning no shapes are formed to combine past pressing and defenses. How often do we see some player trying to make a run for it only for our brilliant players to completely ignore it and pass sideways. That's why we don't score open play goals, the offensive coaching is very primitive (can't use the pass-to-Hazard-and-see-what-happens tactic anymore because the guy isn't producing).

Oscar pissed me off. He is supposed to be the passer among the wooden legs, but he doesn't know what a through ball is these days or when he remembers, he lacks the skill or brain to pull off what look to be simple passes forward (not fucking sideways to a static Zouma. Kenedy or whoever was overlapping all night long). Fabregas is shit, but as a playmaker/passer he is 100x better than Oscar even in his worst form.

We are facing the grim reality of our players being simply not good enough. Last year they got some kind of mental boost from whatever Mou did, but this year we are seeing how much they actually can do when shit hits the fan and there is no-one to bail them out. Used to be Hazard, but even he is human and cannot carry this bunch on his own for years and years. He needs help in a difficult situation. Mourinho has repeatedly hinted that this group is weak mentally and it is true. I'm not sure they will respond to rough handling. We need a sports psychologist in the team (if we don't have one already) and an attacking coach (if we do have one, then sack him and hire Ten Cate or whoever).

There are three possible options. Either the players are complete morons and cannot apply what they practice in training in a game, or they do apply and the problem isn't the players. Or we are simply cursed, going paranormal for unexplainable might be the way to go.

I didn't get to watch the match but I hear that yet again we deserved to win, and we found our attacking football in the locker again.

I didn't see the 1st half, but what attacking game judging by 2nd half and ET? Yes we were attacking more because we were chasing the game obivously, but we were clueless in the final third yet again. Our only goal came from a scrappy corner situation and we couldn't put one past 10 men, one of whom was injured and limping for the last ~5 minutes. Never threatened their box, mostly hopeful long shots. 1st half must have been fantastic if anybody can say it was a good performance.

We play no consistent patterns, no one-twos, no nothing.

That's what really bothers me (and im jelous of constant one-twos plays by City, especially with Silva on) - our pattern in attack is waiting for defence error, when some of our player is left without marking. However when it happens other players are already marked well and this player is isolated in attack and usually ends in bad dribbling, or pass to the back.