The Mourinho Thread

No, no, no that is what I said, it's not just the last match he has been limited in what he offers for a while. He's struggling to cope with the pace of other teams and getting lost in a midfield battle.

You will form your opinion, and me mine, right now Frank is poor.

He wasn't struggling before the City game though. In fact even in that game he was limiting the much hyped Fernandinho.

One bad game and he's been struggling all season. Weird.

He wasn't struggling before the City game though. In fact even in that game he was limiting the much hyped Fernandinho.

One bad game and he's been struggling all season. Weird.

I have said it a few games this season but hey ho don't let that get in the way eh?

I agree, but we can't do nothing until January, were i hope we will at the very least find a short term solution because i doubt a Gundogan or Witsel will be available in January.

Alonso and Witsel are the likely options. I'd prefer Witsel because of his age.

Gundogan- not happening. Klopp won't let a player like him leave, especially on the winter window

Gundogan- not happening. Klopp won't let a player like him leave, especially on the winter window

I wouldn't risk Gundogan, he may very well turn into Sahin #2 judging by what he's showing so far. I mean he's good in Dortmund team and in his country, but forced to go abroad and play in different system he may end up being a big flop. So rather no.

There is no guarantee anything will happen in January. Two players of Rami and Lampard are not working because both like to go forward, anyone who sits and allows one to go will work, even Mikel.

This all sound good in theory but Mikel - Ramires stinks it has not happened to often for a reason Spurs away scared Jose and efforts like last season at West Ham left a scar with some . It really stinks ,Rammy tends to push on too much and Mikel well just stands there it leaves a massive gap in the middle of the park . I feel sick just thinking about it .

He is a racing driver for Ferrari .

He is a layer who used to play for Liverpool?? And is past it now, no thanks

Just so you two know, the player you are looking for is Xabi Alonso...

(with B, not V)