The Mourinho Thread

Better hope we win a lot then haha...No serious this mean that from now on EVERY single season we got to win at least 1 trophy or go trophy less 1 season after having won a big trophy(CL/BPL). Basically it is an expectation now.

I believe, Jose is getting a standing ovation today.

There are thousands of happy fans to see him at Chelsea.

Regardless, how well he does in his first year, he will stay for many years now.

Hopefully, he does well & Chelsea wins a trophy or two.

I believe, Jose is getting a standing ovation today.

There are thousands of happy fans to see him at Chelsea.

Regardless, how well he does in his first year, he will stay for many years now.

Hopefully, he does well & Chelsea wins a trophy or two.

I agree haha but trophy is a must not hope or otherwise Jose will leaves.

I agree haha but trophy is a must not hope or otherwise Jose will leaves.

Of course a trophy would be welcomed but, it´s not a must for his first year, I feel.

I would rather see, much needed stability at the club. Looking forward to see the club playing good football. If Chelsea misses on PL or CL trophies, fine with me. However, come next year, I expect Jose to deliver one of those.

Currently, Chelsea´s squad is very young, they need to go through the windmill.

I think it's hard to just expect things like he will be a failure if we don't win anything this year or maybe even next year. We will win trophies the day our young team has grown together and there are always the Manchester clubs which makes it hard to win. City has more money and a better squad than us so maybe one should expect them to win and just be happy if we get a trophy.